NAME : VISHNU VIJAYAKUMAR
QUALIFICATION : Bachelor of Automobile Engineering (B.Tech) DATE OF BIRTH : 18/06/1993
SEX : Male (Unmarried)
NATIONALITY : Indian
Email : email@example.com
Seeking a qualified level position in reputed industry and want to be part of a renowned organization to contribute towards the growth of the organization, based on my expertise and to further my personal capabilities by learning from the new exposure within the structured framework of the organization.
Worked as OPERATIONAL SUPERVISOR in VSV CRANE SERVICES, From NOV 2018 to Present.
● Constantly monitoring the operations of heavy hydraulic vehicles.
● Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
● Work with clients for short & long term goals.
● Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers.
● Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
● Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
● Planning and executing the loading and unloading of cranes. Worked as a PRODUCTION QUALITY INPSECTOR in WIPRO
INFRASTRUCTURE. From Nov 2017 to October 2018.
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
● Responsible for delivering all aspects of the Supplier Quality Assurance function in line with the Quality Management System.
● Good knowledge about Final level inspection.
● Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
● Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
● Involvement in Paint booth functioning and Operational process.
● Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards. Worked as MAINTENANCE CONSULTANT in VSV CRANE
From Aug 2016 to Sept 2017
● Making Strategic decision and Implementation of policies & procedures.
● Promote Company Culture that encourages morale and performance.
● Oversee budgeting, planning for the clients.
● Support Worker Communication with the Management team.
● Planning and executing the loading and unloading of cranes. Worked as a GRADUATE ENGINEERING TRAINEE in BEST MOTORS, from Aug 2015 to June 2016.
Analysis of Automobiles in general and functions of cars in particular parts.
Regular supervising of cars in services.
Keep the stock list of required spare parts.
Ensure the correct delivery of serviced cars.
AutoCAD (Autodesk Authorized center)
Expert of Ms Office Automation, Windows and Internet.
Completed “English Linguistic Programme” and “Soft Skills Development” conducted by BEC (Cambridge University).
Completed Automobile Engineering in First Class with an overall C.G.P.A of 6.51/10 in May 2015 at Kalasalingam University, Virudhunagar), Tamilnadu-INDIA.
Completed HSS in First Class with an overall 83% in MARCH 2011 at KURINJI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, Nammakal.
Completed SSLC in First Class with an overall 59% in MARCH 2011 at VIKAASA SCHOOL (Affiliated to Council for Indian School Certificate (CISCE)), Madurai. AREAS OF INTEREST:
Project Title : “Drilling of Aluminum Based composite materials”
Project done at : KALASALINGAM Academy of Research & Education,
Description : To Critical analysis of drill bits, with varied composition
(Aluminum based). This includes rigorous assessment of the drilling angle, RPM and the friction factors and its correlation with the composition of the material. PERSONAL TRAITS:
Creative and Logical.
Problem solving ability.
FATHER’S NAME : S.VIJAYAKUMAR
PERMANENT ADDRESS : VISHNU VIJAYAKUMAR
E02 Athulaya, Visthara Residential Enclave,
New Vilangudi, Madurai, Tamil Nadu-625402.
I hereby declare that the above details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date: 14-Aug-2018 (V.VISHNU)