Address: AL Futtaim private staff accommodation, al
Quoz,Dubai,United Arab of Emirates
My career goal is to be associated with a progressive dynamic organization which can fully utilize my skills and potential. I am also a versatile and creative person, fast learner and always willing to learn new things and I am able to work with people from different backgrounds and departments. I am able to work under pressure with minimal supervision. In short I am a self-starter who is principled, dependable, honest, thorough, organized and goal oriented. Professional Qualifications
• National certificate in Automobile Electrics and Electronics
• Auto electrician journeyman class 1 (4 years apprentice trained)
• Vehicle installer (tracking device, engine protection, drive cams, GPS trackers, speed limiters, DIY trackers
Honors and Awards
•Best safety laborer of a contractor (Road
And Transport Authority OF DUBAI) 2018
● Diagnosis and repair
● Preventive maintenance and general safety inspection
● Brake repair and replacement
● Diagram interpretation
● Basic air condition knowledge
● Computer knowledge etc, brake testing equipment,vehicle diagnostic tool
● Mathematical aptitude
● Analytical ability
● Bus Technician, AL Futtaim Private LLC (Famco) (2019 July-Current) Volvo dealership for Road and Transport Authority of Dubai, UAE
● Automotive technician, United Motors And Heavy
Equipment MAN middle east dealership (Road and Transport Authority 2017 May-June 2019)Dubai-United Arab of
● Automobile electrician : Amalgamated Motors Cooperation
(SEP 2012-2017 APRIL)
• Surname: Chidzonga
• Names: Nigel Kuzivakwashe
• Date Of Birth: 02-06-92
• Sex: Male
• Nationality: Zimbabwean
• UAE Visa status:Employment
• Languages:English and Shona
AL FUTTAIM PRIVATE LLC, FAMCO VOLVO DEALERSHIP MIDDLE EAST Bus Technician, Period July 2019-current
● Mechanical and Electrical, troubleshooting and diagnosing on buses.
● Diagnose faults and recommend effective solutions, doing it the right time.
● Attending jobs both in the workshop and field and also proactively identify potential problem cause
● Extending 24 7 service support to the customer given the stringent requirement from the customer for vehicle /bus uptime.
● Maintaining,servicing and repairing EURO V1 engine type D11k430
● Body electrical chassis of multiplex 3
● Emergency support in case of breakdown.
● Diagnose and repairing A/C problem
● Carrying out warranty check up procedure
● Programming of new control units etc ABS, ECS,FLP
● Operating (MAHA BREAK TEST EQUIPMENT)
UNITED MOTORS AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT M A N LLC dealership (DUBAI-UNITED ARAB OF EMIRATES) BUS TECHNICIAN, Period May 2017-June 2019
• performing auto electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of the heavy equipment in field and workshop
• maintaining a large number of fleet to keep on the road
• specializing in MAN Neoplan Coaches (articulated bus, standard bus, mini bus and double deck)
• Repairing an electrical problems on coaches, double deck, articulated, standard and mini buses
• Undertake electrical installation of accessories and ancillary equipment on a wide variety of vehicles and plant.
• Diagnosing and undertake electrical repairs on a wide variety of vehicles and plant.
• Reading and interpreting technical manuals, schematics and auto electric control circuit diagrams Wiring of the control panels in the generators, air conditioning system and control circuits in the heavy equipment for hydraulic control valves, pumps, auto shift transmission, common rail diesel engines
• Communicating with customer on site, prepare inspection ad breakdown report, electrical test reports and identification of the required spares for the repairing
• maintain safety standards complying Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements
• Repairing starter motor and alternator 24 volt system
• Use special diagnostic machine to check fault codes and rectify problems and erase the fault code
• Repairing electronics parts of Man coaches Electronic diesel control (EDC) TFTs monitors, camera recorder and DESTINATION BOARDS etc
• calibrating bus height, wheel alignment and door electronic system
• remove and refitting inside cameras, doing camera task by changing camera hard disk and camera angles, carrying out camera recording investigation.
Amalgamated Motors Cooperation ZIMBABWE
MITSUBISHI DEALERSHIP and IVECO BUSES
Automobile Electrician (Sept 2012-2017 APRIL)
● Explained vehicle electrical problems to customers clearly and accurately.
● Performed routine inspections and other vehicle services during repairs.
● Repaired and replaced faulty wiring in safety procedure control air-conditioning and lighting systems.
● Noted and documented potential long-term system problems during servicing.
● Upheld all safety and health procedures during repair process.
● Repairing all light vehicles electrical problems, including starter motor repair, rewiring, headlight focusing, engine light rest and key programming.
● Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic
● Undertake required training(s)
● Work within a realistic time.
● Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate
● Maintained vehicle functionality by listening to customer complaints, conducted annual and emissions inspections and verified vehicle drivability by conducting test drives and making final adjustments Technical skills
• Profound skills and capability installing and operating automotive devices, handling complicated equipment like air conditioners, lighting and anti-theft systems
• Focused and I have the ability to work under pressure, cope with tight deadlines and work with minimum supervision
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management and able to work with people of different nationalities and culture o Strong team player, fast learner and a problem solver Ability to collect data, analyse and make informed decisions on the way forward of programs.
• Ability to train different groups of individuals at different levels