MANILINE JASMIN D. PO
Cellphone # +639*********
Email Address # email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: To be able to work in a company where my abilities and skills can be shared to increase the company’s efficiency while providing opportunities for career growth and development.
Dream Wealth Inc. 5th Floor South Tower 1, Alabang-Zapote Road, Almanza Uno, Las Piñas City
August 15, 2018 – September 14, 2019
HR Supervisor 人资源主管
-Advises department head and supervisors of the regulations and effective human resource practices with regard to employee issues
-Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
-Counsels and guides department head on appropriate performance management measures; assists department head in writing corrective action memos and other documentation; attends or conducts corrective action sessions as warranted; performs necessary follow-up
-Coordinates recruitment process for exempt and non-exempt openings; initiates and coordinates recruitment ads; reviews applications/resumes; assist HR staff with screening applicants; ensures offers are made in accordance with procedures; coordinates new hire requirements to ensure compliance with human resources policies and procedures
-Partners with department head to plan, analyze, and develop staffing needs to determine organizational structure
-Conducts new hire employee orientations, apprises employees of benefit options, and accurately completes requisite requirements for new staff members
-Counsels employees regarding human resources policies, procedures, and practices
-May perform non-human resources related administrative and operational duties
-Identifies employee needs with regard to performance problems, training options, and career development and makes recommendations accordingly
-Provides input to department head in regard to potential enhancements to current personnel practices; assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals; recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
-Provides human resources-related training and may act as trainer for training development as needed and appropriate, addressing areas such as performance counseling and employee relations issues.
-Monitors performance evaluation process
-Maintains compliance with regulations concerning employment
-Mandarin Interpreter to our Chinese Consultant (CS).
D’ Emerging Manpower Depot & Consultancy Inc. 3rd Floor Simreys Commercial Bldg. San Antonio Binan, Laguna Admin & Operation Officer 行政及营运主任 June 18, 2014 – August 14,2018
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions. - Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output. - Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist and support accounts department in finance operations.
- Assist and support processing payroll records.
- Ensure timely completion of financial and other administrative audits.
- Manage databases and document processes and systems implement.
- Ensure that all HR matters and files are treated in the strictest confidence at all times
- Employees Relation, counseling, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Assist staff recruitment as needed.
- Ensure that all office equipment is in working order at all times
-Provide support to all business units including administrative, finance and human resource departments.
-Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
-Perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
-Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
-Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
-Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
-Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
-Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
-Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
-Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
-Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency. Mandarin Interpreter to our Chinese Client.
Akatek Solutions Inc 3rd Floor King Court Building 1 Chino Roces corner Pasong Tamo Makati City Account Executive ( Mandarin Representative ) 客戶主任 September 30, 2013 to June 17, 2014
- Responsible to assist the Account Manager in the day to day support management and providing technical support to the clients. You will need to develop long term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers connecting with key business executives and stake holder and managing the technology to support the client business needs. - Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers. - Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. - Build and maintain strong long lasting customer relationship with allocated clients. - Provide day to day technical assistance and support within office hours. - Be available to assist the customers in case of urgent need during out of office hours. - Provide training to the allocated clients to operate and efficiently use the offered services. - Identify business opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth. - Provide daily reports on the performance of allocated clients to company management. - Assist the company and management in other related areas when required or requested. - Required to travel oversees to visit existing and new potential customers. - Training and assisting other members of the Account team.
Golden Skydragon Marketing Corporation Unit 4B Osmena Bldg 1991 A. Mabini St. Malate Manila Finance Manager/Admin Officer 财政部门经理/行政干事 September 1, 2012 to July 15, 2013
- Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the organization, assisting the Chief Executive and supporting the staff team. - Responsible to develops and maintain a positive working relationship with various department head as required to work through project development and management problem-solving. - Responsible to develops implement and maintains all corporate policies and procedure, and work closely with legal counsel, and manages all internal communication. - Manages operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making. - Works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures. - Monitor and supervise the online payment department (Finance Department) -The duties of an online payment include ensuring that the department being handled is well-managed and all processes and functions are being run smoothly. -This duty involves the responsibility of determining the appropriate source of funds, where the budget is to be obtained and a confirmation that there are funds that can be allocated for every online payment. -Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications. - Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements. - Manages the ongoing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the department.
NinetyNine Technology Inc. (under CEZA Registration ) 26F Unit D,E,F Burgundy Corporate Tower 252 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City Finance Manager/Admin Officer 财政部门经理/行政干事 May 9, 2011 to September 30, 2012
- Board of Directors Treasurer and signatory - Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the organization, assisting the Chief Executive and supporting the staff team. - Responsible to provide recommendations to the CEO President and Board of Directors regarding companywide goals, objectives and policies, - Responsible to develops and maintain a positive working relationship with various department head as required to work through project development and management problem-solving. - Responsible to develops implement and maintains all corporate policies and procedure, and work closely with legal counsel, and manages all internal communication. - Manages operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making. - Works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures. - Monitor and supervise the online payment department (Finance Department) -The duties of an online payment include ensuring that the department being handled is well-managed and all processes and functions are being run smoothly. -Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications. - Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements. - And others on management information and general administration issues and practices. - Produce major/complex reports for management, as and when required. - Provide advice to senior management works with management to create short- and long-term business plans, including operational, organization, and financial aspects. - Manages the ongoing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the department.
Langcheng Technology Philippines Inc. Bldg.6 EZP Business Park, CPIP Batino, Calamba City Operations Assistant/ Mandarin Interpreter 运营助理 Sept. 14, 2009 up to April 30, 2011
- The position is responsible for smooth operations of whole Production department. - Assist the Production Manager with the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the workflow process. - Assist the Production Manager in planning the capacity and manpower requirements. - Assist the Management to conduct Quality Audit. - Monitor and supervise all the Production, Planning, Logistic and Warehouse. - In-charge in Production Section and evaluate their performance. - Ensure the distribution of feedback and manuscript report. - Coordinates with the customers regarding claims. -To call Production meeting and other internal and external meeting as requested. - Regularly report team status to peers and management. -To be responsible for verifying and coordinating the distribution of information.
- Facilitate team meetings using appropriate brainstorming, problem solving, decision making and project planning techniques. -To complete the administrative tasks involved in producing carefully and efficiently. - Communicate policy changes to the team. - Provide leadership, development, and mentoring to Team Leaders. - Maintain low employee attrition and high morale within the team. – Mandarin Interpreter to the Production Manager ( Chinese ) - Performs any other duties assigned by General Manager/Operations Manager. - Screening and verify all transaction for signature approval to Production Manager.
People Management Association of the Philippines – PMAP Calabarzon Adriano Bldg. Paciano Rizal, Calamba City, Laguna Secretariat 秘书处 Jan. 20, 2009 to Sept. 12, 2009
- Maintain office systems, including data management, filling etc. - Collection of membership annual fee and registration fee. - Telephone call, enquires and request and handling them when appropriate. - Order and dispense supplies.
Shing Hung Plastic Company First Philippines Industrial Park Lot 8 Phase 1 Sto. Tomas, Batangas Assistant to Production Manager June 2, 2008 to Sept. 30, 2008
- Screening and verify all transaction for signature approval to production manager. - Monitor and supervise all department Production, Quality Control, Engineering, Planning, Warehouse and Admin. - Screening telephone call, enquires and request and handling them when appropriate. - Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority. - Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments. - Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff. - Organizing and attending meeting and ensuring their manager is well prepared for meeting. - Maintaining office systems, including data management, filling etc. – Mandarin Interpreter to Production Manager Taiwanese
Panasonic Electronic Company in Taiwan Feb. 1, 2004 - Jan. 30,2007
- Mandarin Translator for Pilipino OFW
Yutaka Manufacturing Philippines Inc.
110 North Science ave, Laguna Technopark, Binan
QA/QC Group Leader (In-Process Inspection & Testing)
Aug. 16. 1995 – Jan. 27, 2004
- Manage instrumentation and record keeping.
- Coordinates with customers regarding claims and Quality Standard Formulation.
- Carrying out inspection of Initial Production Parts.
- Prepare of Quality Standard (Examination Standard, Inspection & Testing Data, Inspection Standard, YMPI Quality Check Points, Etc.)
- Evaluates QA Inspectors Performance.
- Prepare the IPP Tag of the New Model and Re-inspected finished product.
- Conduct Quality Audit on the inspection process being implemented by the line inspectors.
- Supports of QA/QC Supervisor to conduct a Quality Audit based on PQCT and prepare a report on the results of the Audit.
- In-charge for proper implementation of disposition, transferring of nonconforming product to designated area.
- Responsible for data gathering in reference with Inspection and Testing Report for analysis.
- Responsible for assisting the product development section for inspection and testing of New Model.
- Can operate CMM-Coordinate Measuring Machine.
- Can operate Plating thickness test machine.
Pabder Uomo Italy ( Boutique )
3rd Floor Robinson Galleria, Edsa corner Ortigas
Mandaluyong City, Manila, Philippines
Store Supervisor / Inventory
Mar. 10, 1994 – Aug. 15, 1995
- Maintain customer services and facilities.
- Maintain stocks, supplies, account and inventory.
- Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis and perform detailed analysis for item performance. - Develop accurate consistent and enhancements to the inventory reporting - Perform visual validation of received merchandise to description and package details from original purchase order.
Branch Out Int'l Co. (Textile)
9th floor Eisenhower St. Greenhill, San Juan, Philippines
Secretary / Translator
Dec. 10. 1991 – Jan. 28, 1994
- Operate office equipment such as fax machine, copier and phone system.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management, filling document. - Order and dispense supplies.
- Coordinate meeting and appointment for clients and customers.
- Answers telephones and get the information to callers and take messages.
- Mandarin Interpreter
Divine Word University B.S. Management 1987 - 1989
Tacloban City, Leyte
Leyte Progressive High School Secondary 1983 - 1987
Tacloban City, Leyte
Leyte Progressive High School Elementary 1977 - 1983
Tacloban City, Leyte
TRAINING AND SEMINAR
Continuing Labor Education Seminar Feb. 26, 2015
Supervisory Development Training Feb. 19,2003
(DTI Center for Industrial Competitiveness)
Coordinate Measuring Machine BH504 & GEOPAK-WIN Software May 16,17,20, 2002
Cooperative, Key in Expanding Business Aug. 8, 2002
(Global Mode, Management Consultants)
Safety Riding Course Sept. 28 to 29, 2001
(Honda Riding Academy)
Measurement System Analysis Sept. 1, 2001
(Macro Vision Consultancy)
Statistical Process Control Aug. 24, 2001
(Macro Vision Consultancy)
Documentation Course Training July 18,19, 2001
(Macro Vision Consultancy)
Standard First Aid Feb. 5, 2000
(The Philippines National Red Cross)
Work Attitude And Self-Enhancement April 7,8,9, 2000
(Yutaka Manufacturing Phils. Inc.)
Leadership And Team Building Seminar Jan. 31, 1999
(Mcmount Management & Human Resourse Center, Inc)
Occupational Health and Safety June 28, 1999
(Polychem Industries, Inc)
Civil Status Single
Date of Birth June 16, 1970
Date of Place Tacloban City, Leyte
Age 49 year old
Ms. Angelic P. Manaig,
Dream Wealth Inc
5th Floor South Tower 1, Alabang Zapote Road
Almanza Uno, Las Pinas City
Cellphone no: 096********
Ms. Janice Gokioco
Longshare Star International Corporation
Unit 4 Level 4, The Enterprise Center Tower 1
Ayala Ave, Makati City 1200
Cellphone no: 091********
Mr. Andrew Jay Rosas
Artministree Advertising Services
Co-Founder, Business Development
#73 Pacita II, Main Ave, San Pedro, Laguna
Cellphone no: 092********
MANILINE JASMIN D. PO