**-*** ***** ***, ******* BC VgR 3Y7
email@example.com cell 250-***-****
First Nation History - 2013 -
Yukon College, Whitehorse YT
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Anesthesia Assistant - 2006
- Seattle, US
Dental Assistant - 2001
- Malaspina University, Nanaimo, BC - license
Charles University - 1982
- Prague, Czech Republic - degree
WHIMIS - 20L6,2OL2
- Whitehorse, YT
Standard first aid with AED - yearly
- 2000 - ?.OLA, Nanaimo, BC
TIOW - 20LZ - Yukon College, YT
Conflict Resolution - 2AL2 - Yukon College, Whitehorse, YT Occupational first aid lll - 2000 and 2010
- ABCB, Nanaimo,
FRONT DESK - 2013- still - T@M Hotel and Elite Hotel, Whitehorse, YT
- Booking reservations by calls and online, dealing with CCD, cash.
- Dealing with local, international tourists, medical services.
- Work shifts, under pressure.
- Providing information's, creating positive atmosphere. SUBSTITUE TEACHER -2OL3 -
FH Collins, Whitehorse, YT
- Worked with students all levels, even various disabilities.
- Used instructions of missing teachers.
- Worked in school library.
DENTAL, SURGIGAT ASSISTANT - 20L1- 2OL3 - Klondike dental, W
- Worked with oral surgeon and general dentists from BC.
- Performed all assistant duties during all procedures.
- Sterilized instruments used digitalX-ray, maintained inventory.
- Provided information's to patients, families.
LABORATORY ASSISTANT - }ALO-2OLL - Whitehorse General Hospital
- Collected blood samples, monitored EEG
- Worked shifts within a high volume environment
- Focused on accuracy, safety, maintained documents. SURGERY ANESTHESIA ASSISTANT - 2001-2010, Nanaimo, BC
- Worked in private oral facial surgery office and hospitals in
- Nanaimo, Duncan, Port Alberni.
- Assisted surgeons during oral facial procedures - extractions,
- implants, bone and soft tissue grafts, ortho corrections'.
- Started iv, dispensed medications.
- Monitored patients before, during, after all procedures under
- iv and general anesthesia - EEG, BP, pulse.
- Evaluated and recognized risk factors, made accurate decisions.
- Updated medical records.
- Worked in the Iaboratory - models
- packed for hospitals.
- Worked with digital X-rays and CT.
- Worked independently, also as a team member.
- Worked long hours under stress.
- Trained new staff members.
DENTAL ASSISTANT - 2001 - on call
, Nanaimo, Victoria, Bc
- Assisted during periodontal surgeries - crown lengthening, grafts.
- lnstructed patients -
proper brushing techniques.
- Recorded perio changes.
- Worked also with general dentists -
fillings, extractions, crowns.
THE SALVATION ARMY CLERK - 1998 - L999, Nanaimo, BC
- Worked as a store clerk while learning English.
- Worked with various clients - drugs addictions, disabilities.
- Maintained accounting records, bank deposits.
CHARLES UNIVERSITY - till 1999
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Worked in different dental departments.
- Assisted in teaching university students.
- Worked with histology scientists.
Dr. Sorochan and Dr. Crowley - Nanaimo, BC - 250-753-667L Debby Ranger - Oral facial surgery Nanaimo,25A-755-9424 Kaitlyn Sprue - Whitehorse - 857-***-****
Karen Mc Donald - Whitehorse - 867-7644
I love to work with people, animals, love challenges and study. I am hard worker, reliable, responsible, and honest, love to laugh. I am independent, also a good team player, open minded. I will be a valuable member of your company.