NAME GLORIA K ALEXANDER
Date of birth : 23-06-1990
Permanent Residential Address :CHARUVILA THEKKETHIL VEEEDU
Plappally P O, kottarakara
City, State, Zip : Kollam, Kerala,
Phone (Cell ) :954-***-****
Email Address :email@example.com
To work in a challenging environment where I will be able to showcase my talents, technical knowledge and leadership skills and to contribute myself to fulfil the organization’s goal.
Year of passing
Roever engineering college
Higher secondary board of education
Higher secondary board of education
Apprentice at KSEB
Shift Operator on contract basis at 110KV substation kottarakara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The personnel posted to the Sub Station as operator shall become conversant with all the operational activities of the Sub Station during parallel shift posting.
1.He/she shall carefully study the layout drawings of the Station, physically ascertain the location of various equipments, incoming and outgoing feeders etc.
2.He/she shall carefully study the operation/instruction manuals of transformers, circuit breakers, isolators, control panels, station battery, battery charger, LT panels, fire fighting equipments etc.
3.He/she shall gain through knowledge of the 11 KV feeders provided from the Station, the areas to which supply is extended, details of the section concerned, possible alternative feedings of the 11 KV systems in the event of breakdown of the one or more feeders etc.
4.He/she shall carefully study the operational problems, if any, or peculiarities of functioning of any particular equipment of the station etc. in detail and make personal notes.
5.He/she shall get a precise idea of the wiring details, alarm annunciations, related inferences etc. of the station and control equipment, and on the various switches and fuses controlling each circuit/function.
6.He/she shall properly understand the mode of giving permit to work on feeders, transformers and other equipments.
7.He/she shall study the safety aspects of the station, operating of firefighting equipment etc. in detail.
8.He/she shall be conversant with the mode of reporting incidents of various natures to the higher officers in time, and in appropriate manner.
A -GENERAL OBJECTIVES
1.To be in charge of the substation which include the 110 KV yard, old 66 KV yards, Sub Station premise complete etc.
2.To participate in the best manner possible in maintaining the system.
3.To maintain the bus voltages as close to the nominal value as possible.
4.To ensure stable operation by optimizing the operating conditions of each equipments (transformers, feeders etc).
5.To be in readiness for meeting both expected and unexpected eventualities.
6.To ensure the longest service-life of each equipment to the extent possible.
7.Execute or convey instructions from load dispatch center and O/D of 220KV Sub Station Kundara for the smooth and efficient functioning of the Station.
8.To be conversant with the important events and maintenance activities in the substation.
9.To ensure proper maintenance of log book, operator’s diary and interruption register up-to-date.
10.To supervise the duties of shift assistant.
11.To maintain records for future reference/analysis.
12.Prepare daily station-statistics, record the same and communicate it to all concerned.
13.Receive phone calls politely and make recordings in the relevant registers and communicate to the concerned.
14.To keep the substation (control rooms and switch yard) neat and safe.
15. To monitor all activities/incidents connected with the substation.
B. ROUTINE CHECK DURING SHIFT CHANGE.
1. The operator on-duty while taking over the charge from the outgoing operations shall carefully go through the operator’s diary of the previous shift and ascertain the present condition of the station, feeding arrangements, permit to permit to work, if any pending and any other important matter related to the station.
2. The operators on duty, immediately after taking over charge, should go around the control room, yard and other equipment and make sure everything is normal, operating condition of each transformer, feeders and other equipment should be checked to be within safe limits .Position of permits to work/isolation certificate may be checked with extra care. It should be confirmed by a thorough inspection that the actual conditions in the substation agree with the handing over report. In the telephones are in working condition.
3. He/she shall specifically check:-
a. D.C healthy and annunciations
b. Healthy status of Trip circuit
c. D.C leakage
d. Auxiliary supply, battery chargers and station battery.
e. Specific gravity and voltage of pilot cells of station battery, if is alkaline type.
f. Air compressor pressure if it is there.
g. Communication system.
4. The operator on first shift shall arrange through the shift assistant to clean the outside of control panels and extent possible inside. The shift assistant on first shift is entrusted to carry out the cleaning of electrical and associated equipment in the control room.
5. The operator’s diary shall be maintained properly. All the relevant information/details of operation shall be entered legibly and precisely, noting down the time of such events.
6. Ensure proper recording of all meter readings by the junior operators in the daily log sheet at the appropriate time. The log sheet shall be closed at the end of each day with relevant entries and shall be verified by the operator on duty.
7. The operator on duty shall be responsible for noting down any message conveyed to the operator/station engineer or to transmit such message to other stations as necessitated.
8. The operator on day shift (2nd) shall compile the details of interruptions in the 11 KV feeders for the previous day and communicate to the technical assistants of the concerned division officer by phone/letters specifically printed for this purpose. Such message shall be communicated before 11.00 Hrs. on all working days.
9. Operators shall take their shift duty as per the duty arrangements made. Change of shift duty shall be made only with the concurrence of the Station Engineer.
10. During a shift cycle, an operator shall not be generally permitted to avail any kind of leave, except on emergency grounds. All kinds of leave including compensatory leave may be availed only after getting prior sanction.
C. NORMAL OPERATION
1.Maintain the Operators diary, Log book and interruption register up to date recordings of
operations and observations.
2. Ensure that all equipments in the substation are functioning normally. (This involves visual inspection for wrong positions of switches, abnormal indications of lamps, flags etc; for presence of smoke, discoloration etc and for presence of abnormal noise or smell).
3. In case if any transformer or feeder or connected equipment is under permit to work/isolation certificate the exact position of the progress of work is to be ascertained.
4. Maintain the bus voltage close to the rated values or as directed by the LD center.
5. All feeders are kept in service.
6. Abnormalities noticed on any equipment are intimated to the maintenance Engineer for taking corrective steps in time.
7. Permits to work/isolation certificates are issued/cancelled as found necessary and in accordance with the rules.
8. Record and reset all annunciations and flags at the earliest.
9. Ensure correct and proper entries in the daily log sheet.
Attended Seminar on NEUTRAL NET ‘12’ at DHANALAKSHMI SRINIVASAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
Attended Training Program in HARDWARE AND NETWORKING organized by PRECISION INFOMATIC (M) PVT.LTD.
A Project on the title “ SPWM BASED PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER GENERATION SYSTEM USING MULTI-LEVEL INVERTER”
In-plant training at KEL Kundra.
Represented school, college cultural events.
First Prize in the QUIZ event at the National Level Symposium.
Intellectual skills/mental strength:
Father : T Alexander
Mother :T C Kunjumole
Marital Status : Single
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
I hereby declare that all the details and particulars furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: (Signature of Candidate)