Linked in : www.linkedin.com/in/shibu-abraham-5a6a03b4/ Aspiring for assignments in Procurement activities/ Supply Chain Operations. PROFESSIONAL SNAPSHOT
An astute Procurement professional with rich experience in:
Strong in Procurement activities, Sourcing, Negotiating, Order finalizing, Developing Vendor Database, Inventory/Material Controlling, Stock verification, Warehousing, Distribution and relevant material management aspects.
More than 06 years of experience in Procurement functioning.
Familiar with ERP applications(SAP) as well as M/s Office applications (M/s Word, Excel, Power point) ORGANIZATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Jan 2018 to Apr 2019 - with Mushrif Trading & Contracting Co. KWT Procurement Coordinator
• Responsible for Procurement activities of Projects, Divisions and other Departments. This includes KOC Flow line, MPW-Road/Bridge Construction, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Operation and Maintenance of Pumping Station, Transportation Div, Asphalt Plant, Concrete Dept. and other General requirements of all Departments/Divisions.
• Receiving Project Material requests, Scrutinizing for specification details, sending RFQs, evaluating Quotes, negotiating, creating Comparison Statements, finalising & placing Purchase Orders, Expediting foreign as well as high value consignments, payment follow-ups, Letter of Credits, Cheques etc.
• Carried out Procurement activities confirming to ISO 9001:2015 requirements. Mar 2016 to Aug 2017 - with Mushrif Trading & Contracting Co. KWT Procurement Coordinator
• Ensured materials for Project(bridge/road construction) are arranged in accordance with Client approved Specifications (Client- MPW KWT, 13 Million KWD value project).
• Responsible for maintaining/compiling Monthly Material Reports and sharing with Project/Procurement Management.
• Integrated all the channels involved in approval process, supply and maintained regular tracking system of consignments.
-General Administration -Procurement -Material Control
-Logistic Accounting Principles -Stores/Inventory Management -Warehousing
-Planning/Forecasting Requirements -Customer Support Services SHIBU ABRAHAM
Mobile: +965-********, +91-963******* E-Mail: email@example.com Linked in : www.linkedin.com/in/shibu-abraham-5a6a03b4/ Aug1996 to Sep2014 with Indian Air Force Supply Chain/Procurement Officer
• Senior Non-Commissioned Officer in-charge Purchase Department. Carried out defense purchase and documentation strictly adhering with government rules and regulations. Ensured transparency in Procurement documentation, with all being available for audit.
• Maintained regular flow of materials and service to the organisation in competitive prices. Materials : IT Hardware/Software, Mechanical/Ground Eqpts, Tools, other Equipments, Electrical Spares, Automobile Spares, Food Commodities, U/G Cables, UPVC Pipes, Consumables.
• Warehouse Officer – Air Defence Ground Environment System Spares, Radar components, Mechanical, Electrical/ Communication Equipments & Shelf life Stores.
• Senior Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge Receipt & Dispatch of Aircraft spares- Managed multi stores like Petroleum products, Compressed Gases, Lubricants, Consumables, Automobile Spares, Rubberised Stores, Food Commodities & Raw Materials.
• In-Charge Planning & Forecasting of Air Force Stores, Forward Supply System (MiG-21 Aircraft Spares), Mechanical Transport Spares (automobile).
• Co-ordinator of Material Management Training Institute. Key achievements:-
• Managed Purchasing through competitive bids and ensured economical benefit to the organization.
• Successfully implemented Planning & Forecasting of Air Force Stores to maintain adequate stock level for the operational requirement of troop.
• Significantly involved in fulfilling all material demands within stipulated time.
• Distinguished efforts towards management of Inventory Control System.
• Successfully streamlined operational procedures functions such as Administration, Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management for profitability & effective functioning of the organization.
• Performed regular inventory analysis to check the movement of materials and classified into slow, dead, fast moving items and:
a. Ensured adequate stock of fast moving items.
b. Slow, dead moving items were brought to the notice of management and recommended corrective actions.
MBA ICFAI University, India (2013- 15). Major: Operations Key Electives :-
• Supply Chain Management
• Quality & Productivity Management
• Operations Strategy.
• Management of Service Operations
• Management of International Operations
B.A Pune University, India (2010-12) Main : English Diploma in Material
IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University), India
‘O’ level in Computers - DOEACC India (2008-09).
Languages ‘C’ and ‘C++
NIIT India” (2009)
• M/s Windows XP/7/8/10
• M/s Office –M/s Word, M/s Excel, M/s PowerPoint
• ERP (SAP-MM) & Database applications.
• Training on Material Management from Admin Training Institute, Air Force Station, Belgaum India ( 1996). PERSONAL DOSSIER
Date of Birth : 16th May, 1978
Address : Jaleeb, Kuwait
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam & Arabic(beginner). PASPORT DETAILS
Passport No. : K 7239323, Place of Issue : Kochi
Date of Issue : 18.01.2013, Date of Expiry : 17.01.2023 DECLARATION
I, hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. Shibu Abraham