Ahmed Ezzat Abdullah
Contact No.: +965-******** Email:email@example.com
Experience: 7 Years K.S.E: 27735
Civil Engineer Generalist, with 7 years’ experience in coordination between consultants, contractors, property owners and other utility services for assigned projects, supervise office staff for all administrative works that include processing and reviewing of progress payments for sub-contractors, administer sub-contractor’s work and ensure compliance with submitted contract documents, inspect work sites, monitor project schedule and check project plans and drawings to verify authenticity of office plans, analyse and recommend changes to contracts and prepare necessary amendments in contract document, manage and submit all reviewed contract document to contract administrators for further approval, perform inspection and prepare documents for entire contract work projects and Prepare monthly report on progress of assigned project with assistance of schedules, costs spreadsheets and perform analysis. EDUCATION
MET (Misr Higher Institute for Engineering & Technology) BSc in Civil Engineering
Cumulative Grade is PASSED — June 2012
Project Engineer: Albelad Capital For Gen. trading & Contracting CO, 08/02/2018 - Until now
Prepare programme and execute works for site operations to meet with completion of works requirements.
liaising with internal parties, contractors and external parties including government Authorities on project matters
Follow up quality assurance issues including closure of non-compliance report
Execution stages from design, audit, construction, testing and commissioning to completion of works
Resolving unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
monitor site work schedule, perform safety management, and cost and quality control throughout various project.
Resident Engineer: Al Mada Naga Real Estate Development Services 05/07/2017 – 07/05/2018 08 months
Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR) Kabd. Supervision of five steel buildings with total area (1356.31) m2 from the starting stage of ground beams until
• Full coordination between service plans with the architect and construction
• Ensure the dimensions of concrete elements and
reinforcement in field.
• Approve the material and time schedule.
• performing Technical supervision for civil/structural/geotechnical works
• Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of construction
• Follow up quality assurance issues including closure of non-compliance report
• Prepare monthly report for the monitoring of the activities on a daily basis Site Engineer: SEC Group. STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING COMPANY 20/01/2016 – 28/02/2017 13 months
Consultant: Hamad Fawzi AL-Eissa Consultant Office Supervising the construction of eight villas, (concrete works until finished).
• Ensure the dimensions of concrete elements and
reinforcement in field. .
• Calculate quantities for the supply of concrete, insulation and marble
• Develop cost estimates and project schedules, as well as implement cost control procedures for projects.
• Interface with the business and project teams, specialists and vendors to ensure quality and completeness of
• Prepare monthly report for the monitoring of the activities on a daily basis
• maintains of any periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) status reports to keep management informed of project progress.
Site Engineer: AL-EBDAA AL-KHALIJI EST. For Gen. trading & Contracting 01/01/2015 _ 19/01/2016 13 months
Supervising the construction of 3 villas (concrete works).
• Setting out, levelling and surveying of the site
• Ensuring the dimensions of concrete elements and reinforcement.
• coordinating between all the drawings of construction and services
• Calculating quantities for the supply of concrete, insulation and marble
• Monitoring activity progress and the relevant earned value, as well as the value of work done against the invoices
• Receiving and determining the monthly accruals.
Site Engineer: Egyptian Japanese for Bld. & Con. CO. 10/03/2014 _ 15/09/2014 06 months
Supervising Within a team of the construction for 40 house building. Using Total Station to make sure the GPS data points for Buildings
• Assuring the installation of electrical works correctly
• Assuring water and drainage works
• Assuring the acts of paints and finishes of Ceramics work Site Engineer: El Mortada General Construction Co. 01/09/2012 _ 28/02/2013 06 months
Overseeing the implementation of the construction of 10 buildings:
• Quantities calculation and preparation of extracts
• Supervise the all Construction Supplies 6maintenance halls for planes
• Using Total Station to make sure that the signing of the points of the buildings repairing the service Within the unit
• Supervising the implementation of concrete items
• Ensure work of paints and finishing
SPECIAL SKILLS & LANGUAGES
Arabic - Mother tongue
English - Good (Reading – Writing – Communication). Computer Skills
Revit Structure (Very Good)
MS Project (Very Good)
Primavera Project Planner (Very Good)