• 17+ years of experience in software engineering, project management and team leadership
• Saved over $1 Million YoY for Dell Inc. by improving processes
• Increased 65% efficiency by implementing automation frameworks for product testing
• Saved 3000+ hours for entire team by implementing automation on manual tasks
• Grew team from 2 to 7 Project Managers by adding 20+ projects within 1 year
• Took Prudle Labs From ‘Zero to Multi-thousand dollars company
• Filed a patent - 'Methods & Apparatuses for Managing Localization of User Centric Data’
Vice President Prudle Labs, India Jan 2017 - Sep 2019
• Complete ownership of all functions – Operations, Product Development, Marketing, Sales, HR and Finance.
• Leadership in product engineering from PRD to Functional Specification writing, Product Reviews and delivery as per the project plan.
• Defined Go To Market and Sales strategies to sell product and services. Sr. Advisor Program Management Dell Inc., India Jul 2009 - Jan 2017
• Generated new sales by developing relationships with new and existing clients.
• Managed multiple product releases with engineers and program managers.
• Responsible for entire product lifecycle including planning, business analysis, requirements gathering, design, development & launch.
• Published regular newsletters to provide updates to the stakeholders. Engineering Manager Symphony Services, India Oct 2006 - Jun 2009
• Managed a development team of 8 members through entire SDLC to complete and deliver 4 large projects to customers.
• Established a business partnership with various Indian and US based clients.
• Initiated, Designed and Developed of IP for SymTrans and SymG11N. QA Lead (CA) Computer Associates Inc, India Feb 2005 - Oct 2006
• Managed a team of 11 test engineers in different parts of the world.
• Analyzed, planned and scoped all testing activities for enterprise level applications.
• Supervised translation service provider for timely deliverables of translation and localization testing.
• OS: Windows, Mac OS
• Scripting - Python
• Defect Management and
Automation – QTP, JIRA,
TFS, BITS, PQM, Bugzilla
• Project Management - MS
Project Plan, Atlassian, and
• Collaboration – Conﬂuence
• Mobile App Development
• PMP/PMBOK Trained
• Program Management
• Project Management
• Agile Methodology
• Mentorship to Project
• Resource Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Budgeting & Costing
• Quality Management
• Team & Management
• Problem Solving
• Vendor Management
• Client Management
• Dec 2018 - Panelist in
Asia’s biggest tech
• Aug 2017 - Patent Filed
• Jul 2015 - Worldwide
Webinar on Software
• Nov 2014 - Panel
discussion at GALA, India
• Mar 2011 – Rated “Best”
for yearly review at Dell.
• Nov 2010 - Awarded with
Silver Award at Dell.
• Oct 2009 - Awarded with
QA Engineer IT Factory Pvt. Ltd., India Mar 2004 - Jan 2005
• Created and executed test cases and test plans on business suite application.
• Tested Internationalization & Localization version of application for various languages.
• Weekly reports status were shared with management. QA Associate Sapient Corporation, India Nov 2003 - Mar 2004
• Written and executed test cases on Windows and iOS operating systems.
• Worked and verified the functionality for international flight booking website.
• Raised, Managed and Tracked defects Mercury Test Director. QA Tester GAUSA LCC, India Dec 2000 - Sep 2003
• Started as a Junior Software Engineer then promoted to Senior QA Engineer.
• Worked on online editing application and verifying the functionality as per design.
• Performed various types of testing performed including Functional, System and Regression.
Education & Certificates
• Bachelors in Information Technology (Manipal Institute of Technology) 2003
• International certificate in German Language from Goethe Institute 2002
• IELTS Overall Score 7.5 2017