An outgoing, creative professional looking for a career in San Antonio. I'm a quick learner and always strive to provide quality work and meet my deadlines, alone or with a team. I'm a creative problem solver that works well under pressure, and can adapt to many situations. I’m very social and all about promoting positivity with my clients and coworkers.
DIGITAL CONTENT MODERATOR, TASKUS; SAN ANTONIO, TX — 01/2019 - 08/2019
• Reviewing and tagging social media paid advertising for politicians and businesses
• Graded on accuracy, occupancy, and jobs per hour
• Assisting and adapting to new campaigns that are brought in every couple of months WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT/OPERATIONS, J.CREW; SAN ANTONIO,TX — 01/2017 TO 12/2017
• Worked with a small operations team to track performance, generate schedules, and other duties necessary to running a call center.
• Tracked the attendance, performance, call volume, call time, and availability metrics of specialists in my area and compared them against our Key Performance Indicators.
• Provided headquarters with a daily report of the numbers from throughout the day. CLIENT SPECIALIST, J.CREW; SAN ANTONIO, TX — 09/2016 TO 01/2017
• Assisted customers with placing orders, servicing their accounts, and their monthly rewards while also up- selling products and credit cards.
• Provided efﬁcient and compliant customer service, striving to resolve all issues correctly within one call.
• Regularly exceeded my metric requirements, and the majority of new credit cards I signed up would be with an approved line between $2000-$3000 per card.
• Advised new hires on company processes and co-workers when they needed assistance. CUSTOMER ADVOCATE, KOHL’S; SAN ANTONIO, TX — 10/2014 TO 08/2016
• Prioritized efﬁciency and secure practices to better serve the customer, while staying in line with company policy
• Assisted customers with placing and tracking orders, as well as billing issues on kohls.com. I also worked with Kohl’s Rewards Accounts.
• Advised new hires on company processes and co-workers when they needed assistance. DEBT COLLECTOR, LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES; SAN ANTONIO, TX — 07/2013 TO 07/2014
• Set up payment plans, settlements, and offered different options for the debtor wanting to pay down their debts.
• Maintained the security of debtors and staying compliant with bank policies and quality controls. Education
Northwest Vista Community College, San Antonio, TX — Associates of Science, Concentration in Biology, In Progress, 3.0 GPA
John Paul Stevens High School, San Antonio, TX — Diploma, 2010, 3.5 GPA Skills
Microsoft Ofﬁce, Shopify, Real-Time, General Computer Knowledge, Experienced with point-of-sale systems. References are available upon request.
Yaria Nicole Sanchez
210-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 626 Heritage Way San Antonio, TX 78245