I intend to leverage my communication and interpersonal skills to establish myself in a sustainable organization with an altruistic mission. Through hard work and perseverance, my presence will attribute to the firm’s performance and sales success. EXPERIENCE
Health Insurance Agent
Direct Health Solutions, and Health Plan Advisors LLC. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
December 2014 - Present
● Sold health and life insurance policies in person and via telephone
● Resident 2-15 Health & Life (Including Annuities & Variable Contracts) License
● Interviewed potential new-hires based on experience and potential
● Trained new agents on proper sales and customer service techniques
● Exceeded customers’ expectations and upheld all fiduciary responsibilities
● Handled in-bound customer calls
Advocacy and Collections Group, Inc.
April 2013 – November 2014
● Negotiated and developed relationships with attorneys and legal departments on behalf of clients who lost investments as the result of their financial advisor’s fraudulent behavior
● Assisted clients in recovering lost investments due to deceptive trade practices and Ponzi Schemes.
● Reported findings to in house investigation team, Dept. of Justice, Commodities Futures Trading Commission, Securities Exchange Commission, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and Local/State/Federal Law Enforcement Owner
MJ’s Beach Service (Ocean City, MD)
June 2007 – September 2011
● Rented umbrellas, chairs, and surfboards to beach-going tourists
● Managed the day-to-day operations of the beach stand EDUCATION
Frostburg State University
Major – Economics (Junior Standing) 79 credits 2.8 GPA Page 2
Direct Sales – Cold Calling – Customer Service – Automated Dialer Initiatives
– Account Management – On-Line Reporting – Lead Generation – Teamwork – Microsoft Office- Direct Sales training- Straight Line persuasion system - Above and beyond sales tactics - Gift of Gab - great communication skills and avid listener and speaker.