Raghunandan R P
Looking for a challenging role in HR domain where I can learn concepts practically, keep self-updated and be beneficial to the organization.
Particulars Year of passing University Aggregate
MBA (Human Resource
2020 ICFAI Foundation for Higher
B.E. (Electronics and
2016 Visvesvaraya Technological
2012 Karnataka State Board 92.16%
2010 Karnataka State Board 94.88%
Company Tata Consultancy Services (July 2016 – October 2017) Role Assistant System Engineer
Responsibilities • Analytical skills and communication: Monitored, configured and handled the network devices of the clients of more than 5,000 US retail stores, distribution centres, warehouses.
• Learning and Development: Was responsible to train new joiners regarding etiquettes, job role and behaviour.
• Leadership: Worked as a backup team lead in network operation team. Recognition Received “On the spot award” for the month of April (2017) for resolving a network outage at pharmacy.
Company DuPont (February 2019 – May 2019)
Project title Study on organization culture and values at DuPont. Project details • Change management: learnt how the HR process is carried out during the spin- off. Directly reported to HR Business Partner.
• Innovation and suggestion: Studied and analysed organization culture of different companies. Suggested ideas in terms of on-boarding, safety issues, usage of technologies, culture of the organization.
• Operations: Conducted surveys, onboarding sessions, team-building activities, value session among employees with the guidance of HR team. Key learnings Employee engagement, Team management, HR Analytics, Presentation skills. Recognition Concept of “Role clarity card” suggested during the internship was implemented at DuPont and opportunity to design the newsletter for the month of June. Technical skills and certification
• MS Excel, Tableau, SPSS, Basics of R.
• CHRMP certification (Certified Human Resource Management Program) from Ripples learning.
Extra-curriculars and Community service
• Writer and editor for the website “MangoPost India”
• Volunteer at Seva Sadan, an orphanage in Bengaluru.
• Member of Life-line, a blood donation agency in Davanagere (Karnataka). Achievements
• Received appreciation and recommendation from HR Business Partner of DuPont in LinkedIn for the internship.
• Received district and state level awards in Kannada and Hindi singing competitions. Music has inspired to develop focus, concentration and patience.
• Reached state-level in lawn-tennis conducted by AITA (2009 and 2014). Won district-level competition in Badminton (2013). Learnt judgement and leadership skills from tennis and badminton.
Place: Hyderabad Raghunandan R P