MELISSA L GEE
Strong customer service background, with efforts focused on operational efficiency and member service development.
Software deployment and integration experience, with over 9 years’ experience as team lead for user acceptance and regression testing.
Process and software training, working collaboratively with both individuals and groups across large scope of branch or office territories. Strong, established SME in support of internal teams and managing vendor relationships.
APPLICATION ANALYST, JACK HENRY & ASSOCIATES
January 2018 To Current
• Supported and Implemented ImageCenter software for Implementations Department.
• Support ImageCenter applications
• System Administration
• Analyze given problems, diagnose and find root cause
• Onsite client support
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Pro Unlimited
February 2017 – January 2018
• Contract position. Managing administrative functions for finance and inventory management.
• Product owner and SME for PeopleSoft Finance.
Reduced cost through implementing improvements to SharePoint function and strategic ordering initiatives.
• Manage supply inventories across multiple locations.
SOFTWARE SPECIALIST, CORNING FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
October 2007 – To January 2017
• Supported Jack Henry and ProfitStars software deployment and related training across organization.
• Designated Episys and ImageCenter SME.
• Member of Project Team responsible for implementation and configuration, while focusing on organization and industry compliance.
• Worked closely with technology team on development of updated internal process related to new software.
• Episys and ImageCenter SME, providing training and support to team members through scheduled events and on demand. Project leader for ImageCenter check processing software. Managed update efforts.
Worked closely with Fraud and Card Services to catch fraud through other channels.
ATM processing with Image Enabling software and physical maintenance of ATM
Assistant Department Manager, Wegmans Food Markets
May 1994 – May 2008
Give exceptional customer service
Produce and manage scheduling for the department
Manage Supply inventories for the department/Reduce waste
Write and present yearly reviews to employees
Prioritize duties daily as well as weekly
Train staff for department as well as cross train in other departments