PROJECT MANAGEMENT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE BUILDING/FACILITY MAINTENANCE
INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING QUALIFICATION & VALIDATION CALIBRATION SOP / CAPA HVAC BMS / EMS WATER SYSTEM MEP FIRE HYDRANT CHILLER QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SAP SAP PM & CALIBRATION MODULE MS PROJECT MS VISIO TRACKWISE cGMP / WHO GMP DOCUMENTUM LEGATRIX AUTOCAD SIX SIGMA KAIZEN 5S MTBF / MTTR
~ 12/2011 - 12/2015
~ 01/2002 - 05/2005
~ 05/1999 - 05/2001
www.enhancv.com Powered by /
Results-driven engineering manager armed with a
graduate degree and more than 14 years’ of
experience in the ﬁeld of Engineering Maintenance & Projects.
42, Sadanand Society, Vasana,
AHMEDABAD 380007, GUJARAT, INDIA.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Bachelor of Science in Engineering & Technology
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE - PILANI, RAJASTHAN, INDIA. GPA
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
Government Polytechnic, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA. GPA
Computer Aided Mechanical Draftsman (AutoCAD Draftsman) Sheth C.N. Technical Centre, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA. GPA
IELTS & WES - FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
HAVING VALID - IELTS SCORE
CARD - OVERALL 6.0 BAND - FOR
GENERAL TRAINING MODULE -
VALID UP TO OCT 2020.
HAVING VALID 'WES CANADA' -
ASSESSMENT REPORT FOR
IMMIGRATION TO CANADA.
www.enhancv.com Powered by /
NARRATION OF WORK / JOB PROFILE
• Managing the Engineering team to perform various engineering functions to maintain the Facility.
• To Develop and Manage various engineering methodology utilizing the technical skills to establish a robust system for the Effective Maintenance and relentless operation of the Utility Equipments, Fire Hydrant Systems, HVAC System, BMS, Water System, STP Plant, Chiller etc.
• Assurance of the minimum breakdown levels, Prevention of the Re-occurrence of the system failures, thoroughly adherence of the QMS Procedures, Providing inputs to resolve the routine equipment breakdowns with minimum lead time and implementation of efficient CAPA to reduce MTBF and MTTR by identifying and maintaining critical spares for process and utility equipments.
• Design, Install, Commissioning, Qualification, Validation, Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance, Calibration, and Robust Operation of various equipment like; HVAC, BMS, Air Conditioning system, Chiller, Steam Boiler, Air Compressor, Nitrogen Plant, Cooling Tower, Water System, DG Set, Fire Hydrant System etc.
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, process and Instrumentation Diagrams, GA Layouts of Buildings / Plants or computer-generated reports.
• Assist technical team in developing the structural / mechanical / electrical / HVAC / BMS / EMS and Plumbing design of buildings / plant / facility using drafting tools or computer-assisted design AUTOCAD .
• Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain various production (manufacturing) and utility, equipments, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
• Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement Standard Operating Procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
• To develop and the maintain the robust system for the Equipment Preventive Maintenance, Instrument Calibrations, Re-Qualification and Validation studies etc. for the manufacturing and utility equipments and to provide training to the subordinates for performing various task as per the established Standard Operating Procedures.
• Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
• Investigate equipment failures through CAPA Corrective and Preventive Actions), Change Controls etc., and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
• Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
• Perform personnel functions such as supervision of technicians, utility equipment operators and other engineers, or design of evaluation programs.
• Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
• Apply engineering principles or practices to emerging fields, such as HVAC, BMS, EMS, MEP, EHS, Air Conditioning Systems.
• Supervise the manpower of engineering department for their performance and to impart the necessary training related to the Current Good Manufacturing (cGMP Norms and Environment Health and Safety Standards.
• Adherence of the collaborative performance of the QMS System using various IT Tools, like; Trackwise; Documentum, Legatrix etc. for efficient monitoring and implementation of the various Change Controls, Risk Assessments, CAPA Projects etc.
• To prepare various designs of new Plans and Drawings of Process and Plant premises for new developments w.r.t development of layouts for FDA Approvals along with change summary, HVAC Schematics, Plant Layouts, Area Classification / Pressure Zoning, P & I Diagrams etc. using AutoCAD.
• To prepare various documentation URS, FAT, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ and execution at site for newly installed Process and Utility equipments along with validation activities. Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in manufacturing or engineering projects.
• Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
• Present and explain proposals, reports, budget, project timelines or findings to senior management.
• Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
• Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
~ 12/2015 +
~ 06/2015 - 12/2015 +
~ 03/2014 - 06/2015 +
~ 10/2012 - 03/2014 +
~ 10/2008 - 10/2012 +
~ 04/2007 - 09/2008 +
~ 08/2006 - 03/2007 +
www.enhancv.com Powered by /
Associate Manager - Engineering (Currently Working) CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD. ZYDUS GROUP
'Zydus Cadila' is an Indian pharmaceutical company headquartered at Ahmedabad in Gujarat state of western India. Currently working as an Engineering Head and looking after the overall Engineering Maintenance and Project Functions. Senior Executive - Engineering & Projects
AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS PVT. LTD.
USA Based Leading Healthcare Manufacturing Organization. Worked as a Senior Executive for Engineering & Projects Department for the organization's Healthcare Manufacturing Facility. Senior Executive - Projects
AMANTA HEALTHCARE LTD.
Leading Healthcare Manufacturers in the Business of IV Fluids and Injectable Products. Worked as a Senior Executive and served for the various Green Field and Brown Field Project Functions for the organization. Executive - Engineering
CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD. ZYDUS GROUP
'Zydus Cadila' is an Indian pharmaceutical company headquartered at Ahmedabad in Gujarat state of western India. Worked as an Executive - Engineering Maintenance for the organization's Healthcare Manufacturing Facility. Executive - Projects
MARCK BIOSCIENCES LIMITED.
Leading Healthcare Organization in India.
Worked as an Executive - Projects and looked after various engineering Project activities. Senior Technical Supervisor - Engineering
Zudus BSV Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
A Joint Venture Organization of Zydus Cadila and Bharat Serum & Vaccines having Oncology Injectable manufacturing facility. Served as a Senior Technical Supervisor for the Engineering Maintenance and Projects. O cer - Projects
CLARIS LIFESCIENCES LIMITED.
Leading Healthcare Organization.
Served as an Officer - Projects for the organization and participate in the various Green Field Projects.