MANUEL RICARDO SANTAMARIA PINEROS
Place of birth and date: Bogotá, 28 May
E- mail: email@example.com
Address: Calle 77b, nº 120a-45, torre 4, Apto. 1003, Bogotá, Colombia
Passport No. AR184601
• Disney Cruise Line- Orlando, USA. 8/2012 to 8/2019
Duty: Deliver excellent service providing food to the guest. Offer wine pairing and upselling for dinner time. Working at different styles like Buffet and a la Carte. Serve drinks like cocktails, soda and wines. Carry trays all the time and interact with the guest.
• Hotel Bogotá Plaza Summit- Bogotá, Colombia. 1/2011 to 6/2012
Duty: Prepare cocktails and coffees in elegant style. Follow all procedures of cleaning requesting for the company. Make drinks for different taste and satisfy the costumer. Create new menus for cocktails and recipes using the standards.
• Hotel Grand House- Bogota, Colombia. 5/2010 to
- Beverage Server
Duty: Take orders of drinks and upsell all the time. Carry trays with drinks and serve to the guest. Management of system for orders the drinks and bills. Assist the bartender to finish the drinks. Prepare mix coffee drinks.
• Call Centre Sitel- Bogotá, Colombia. 9/2009 to
Duty: Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's inquiries. Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company. Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
• Restaurant “La Fragata”- Bogotá, Colombia.
6/2007 to 7/2009
Duty: Take food and drink orders from customers.
Communicate orders with the kitchen staff, engage with the customers with a positive attitude, knowledge of the menu with the ability to make suggestions, prepare checks and collect payments from tables.
• SENA, National Center of Hospitality Tourism
Food and Drinks.
• University Distrial Francisco de Caldas, Bogotá, Colombia Professional Sports Administrator
• DCL Certificate of Completion Grape to Glass.
• New York BartendingSchool,New York,USACertified
Bartender / Mixologist, Hospitality wine service.
• Technician Bar and Waiter Diploma.
• Certificate of security awareness.
• Certificate for personal safety and social responsibilities.
• Certificate for passenger ship.
• Certificate of fire prevention and fire fighting.
• Certificate for personal survival techniques.
English: High level (B2)
French: Basic level (A1)
Microsoft Office (Word, office, excel, outlook, email) Windows, Mac, Android
I m very organized person, responsible, highly motivated, entrepreneur with creative capacity. Team player used to working in various environments. Good knowledge of the North American culture, looking forward to discover other languages and cultures. Total availability to travel. Great social skills thanks to these latest years performing works in different sectors. Alejandra Díaz Manzano
D.N.I: 200 777 65 –F
Place of birth and date: Granada, 26 March 1991
Address: C/ Juan de la Cierva, nº 6, 3º. Almuñécar. Telephone: +34-656******
National Insurance number: SS608150C
Waiter - Café bar Arena, Almuñécar, Granada (Summer Season 2011-2013)
Public relations - Café bar Arena, Almuñécar, Granada (Summer Season 2011-2013)
Volunteer in Craft Workshops - University of Málaga
(23/10/2012 – 29/4/2013)
Teacher of History reinforcement classes - IES. Ben Gabirol, Málaga (20/1/2014 - 28/4/2014)
General Assistant - The Manor House Hotel & The Ashbury Hotel (March 2015 – September 2015)
Supervisor - Rowhill Grange House Hotel (3/2/2016 - 14/5/2017) Waitress– Disney Cruise Ship (Dream) (21/9/2017 – 5/1/2019) Assistant F&B manager– Hellbay Hotel (2019)
English: High level (B2)
Portuguese: Medium level (B1)
Italian: Basic level (A1)
French: Basic Level (A1)
Degree in history – Faculty of Philosophy and Literature, Málaga. Diploma Social Integration – IES. Ben Gabirol, Málaga. Humanities High School - IES. Antigua Sexi, Almuñécar, Granada.
Compulsory Secondary Education - IES. Puerta del Mar, Almuñécar, Granada.
- Certificate COSHH (Control of substances in a hotel)
- Certificate Food Safety and hygiene.
- Certificate Health and Safety.
- Certificate Food allergens.
- Certificate of Wines and drinks.
- First aid and Lifeguard training, qualified in water rescue.
- Certificate of security awareness.
- Certificate for personal safety and social responsibilities.
- Certificate for passenger ship.
- Certificate of fire prevention and fire fighting.
- Certificate for personal survival techniques.
- Tapping therapist.
- Reiki therapist.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, Open Office, Email,) Windows, Linux, Mac, Android.
• Ability to speak read and write clear and friendly Spanish and English.
• Handling the receiving and resolution of customer concerns and complaints.
• Flexibility to manage change and ability to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment.
• Out-of-the-box thinker who contributes in high-pressure situations in a calm, confident manner.
• Excellent communicator who seamlessly interfaces well with team members, children and elderly.
• Top performer who can work in high demanding environment and tackle new and difficult challenges.
• Knowledgeable about the following locations: Spain, England and United States.
• Endlessly dedicated to putting smiles on the faces of those participating in activities.