linkedin.com/in/mikedelia Orlando, FL
Highly skilled and successful management
professional with extensive experience
within equipment rental and sales. Strong
track record of business development and
demonstrated expertise in identifying
business opportunities, strategic
relationships, and marketing plans. Skilled in
enforcing and creating policy and procedure.
Adopts a model of continuous improvement
and consistently identifies methods to
maximize profits while reducing costs with
no sacrifice to customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Strategic Planning & Implementation
• Client Relationship Management
• Operational Management
• Financial Administration
• Motivational Leadership
• Marketing & Sales Expertise
• Training & Mentorship
• Cost Reduction & Savings
• Hard-hitting Negotiations
Bachelor of Business Administration
Long Island University
• Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of
• Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
Branch Manager 2018
Blueline Rental, Orlando, FL
Direct all routine operations and store activity. Analyze the location’s P&L and develop strategies to maximize revenue and profits while minimizing costs. Set pricing according to in-depth market analyses. Oversee a staff of 16 direct reports and ensure safety and regulatory compliance for all fleet activity and staff. Facilitate training and professional development for staff in collaboration with the regional and division managers.
• Over exceeded expectations and key metrics for profitability.
• Recognized for maintaining superior customer service and relations. Branch Manager 2017 to 2018
Compass Equipment, Denver, CO
Monitored and assessed operations as well as provided financial administration. Managed all costs and budgets to ensure they aligned with company objectives and goals. Orchestrated the design and implementation of innovative sales planning, marketing strategies, and development of company policy. Ensured workplace safety as well as team motivation.
• Successfully increased sales revenue 28% with new strategies.
• Assessed departmental and division progress towards company objectives and goals.
• Identified opportunities and strategic partnerships to support new market penetration. General Manager 2013 to 2016
Synergy Equipment, Orlando, FL
Directed routine operations, strategy development, and maintained P&L accountability. Oversaw four departments and 55 direct reports and created KPI for different teams and departments. Facilitated training and professional development for staff. Ensured teams provided superior customer service and maintained high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Led the company to penetrate markets in a larger state of location and maintain 25% sales growth.
• Managed business development efforts and negotiated the acquisition of a new dealership.
VP/General Manager, Bobcat of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 2003 to 2012 Branch Manager, Hertz Equipment Rental, Sanford, FL 2000 to 2002