firstname.lastname@example.org 832-***-**** Austin, Texas
https://github.com/yewbdar https://www.linkedin.com/in/yewbdar-abera/ Web developer passionate to design and build a sophisticated web-based application with database(relational/non-relational) backend all the way from mockup to rollout. Easy to work with diverse teams to implement projects. Self-starter to learn and adapt new technologies and always strive to solve business problems with practical and reusable solutions.
Web developer in Ethiopian Commodity Exchange(ECX)
(Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) 2012-2017
Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
A web application that manages human resource activities in the company. It has features like registering employee information, generating a report, payroll calculations, and manages leave requests
Web developer in YOS Technology
(Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) 2018
Hiring Portal(HP):Use for automating a hiring system for companies. This application can be used by any company hoping to automate the hiring process. The application provides a facility to track candidates, interview them and keep a pool of candidates that can be reused for upcoming open positions. HP also has a feature register, activate and deactivate open positions in a company. Technologies Used React JS. Material UI, Redux, Node Js, Express, and MongoDB, Heroku. Tools Used :Intellij 2017, Studio 3T(For Mongodb), React Devtools, Redux Devtools.
CURRENT PROJECTS / EXPERIENCE 2019
Hotel management system :
It’s a web application used for managing hotel activity. Designed and developed user-friendly UI using core technologies. It has the main functionality like registering and displaying the restaurant menu with price, a customer could reserve a room online, registering and storing hotel employes information Technologies Used: MVC design pattern, es6, React, Redux, Material UI, node js,and HTML, CSS.
Tools Used:Intellij 2017, Studio 3T(For Mongodb), React Devtools, Redux Devtools. EDUCATION
University of Texas (UT) 2018
● Full-Stack Web Developer – UT Coding Bootcamp
Let's Eat web Application
● A web application that uses for anyone doesn't want to eat alone in a restaurant. The user can join for an event looking by zip code and food name to eat with others. Or if any event is not available the user can create events/groups for a specific food selection within a preferred schedule.
● https://github.com/thaiscmky/letseat (source code ) Train-Scheduler 2018
● This website will provide up-to-date information about various trains, namely their arrival times and how many minutes remain until they arrive at their station.
● https://github.com/yewbdar/Train-Scheduler.git (source code ) Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia) 2012
● B.Sc. Computer science.
● One Man Card System:Final Project that was developed for the University facility and services.