Xuxia (Rita) Zhuang
firstname.lastname@example.org ***- 967- 5319
linkedin.Professional com/in/xuxia-Profile rita-zhuang github.com/xuxiazhuang Master of Science in Business Analytics candidate with 7+ years of professional experience including 4 years of data analysis and 3 years of senior sales manager experience (B2B and B2C). Passion for deriving actionable insights from data analysis.
Programming Languages: Python and libraries NumPy, Pandas, and Scikit learn, R; Statistical and Analysis Tools: SAS, Visualization Tools: Tableau Databases: My SQL, Mathematical Modeling: AMPL
Proficient in MSOffice: Excel-PIVOT Tables, VLookup. Machine learning, Deep learning, A/B testing, Google Cloud, Git, ERP, CRM Languages: English and Mandarin
Master of Science in Business Analytics, Saint Mary’s College, Moraga CA, GPA: 3.9 December 2019 Projects and Coursework
Optimum Supply Chain, San Jose, CA May 2019
• Create an SQL database to serve all target contacts, company records, and external data sources for use in marketing outreach purposes.
Deep learning: developed artificial neural network to recognize whether an image is cat or dog. Trained and tested 20,000 images on virtual machine on google cloud in Jupyter notebook. Bachelor of Business in Financial Management, Xuzhou University of Technology, China, July 2012 Professional Experience
Research Analyst Oct 2018 – Present
Saint Mary’s College of California, Provost Office, Moraga, CA
• Collected, cleaned, visualized, and analyzed 5 years of raw data and developed students’ retention model to predict freshman retention using Machine Learning.
• Developed data model in MySQL, created schema with multiple tables and ran queries against it.
• Designed a graph with python to display all occurrences of undergraduate students changing majors.
• Analyzed the change of the number of students per school per cohort with python and SQL.
• Developed students’ data warehouse of 30,000 records using SQL and Excel.
• Created Tableau dashboards, reports, and PowerPoint presentations for all the institute’s research results. Senior Sales Manager Jul 2014 – Dec 2017
Golden Education, Shanghai, China
• Developed optimal sales strategy and customer segmentation model to get more revenue based on customer data analysis.
• Managed a 10-member sales team, earning $4.1 million per year.
• Increased territory sales from less than $0.8 million to $4.1 million within 4 years
• Exceeded sales goals by 25% every quarter
• Ranked as #1 sales manager (out of 15) in 2016.
• Coordinated with top executives to align strategic marketing initiatives with all company goals. Sales Supervisor Jul 2013 – Jun 2014
Voice of Mandarin School, Shanghai, China
• Ranked as #1 in sales every month
Management Trainee Mar 2012 – Feb 2013
CTRIP Travel Network, China
• Service liaison between customers and production to ensure order fulfillment. Interests
Enjoy Traveling, Hiking, Dancing, Photography