Chandler, AZ 206-***-****
www.linkedin.com/in/andy-wahaus email@example.com PROCUREMENT / VENDOR MANAGEMENT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Team Leadership Cost Reduction Vendor Relations Entrepreneurial minded, dynamic and innovative Purchasing and Procurement Manager with cross- departmental expertise in all facets of purchasing, sales, global logistics, finance, product marketing, business development, contract management and team management. Over 30 years of managerial experience coaching and mentoring individuals into highly successful team members that achieve corporate goals, drive higher profits that increase margin and revenue while providing an exceptional customer experience. Thrives in a fast- paced and high-pressure environment. Determined and dedicated to the success of business goals and growth.
Sourcing Product Management
IT Hardware and Software
Strategic Planning & Analysis
P ROFESSIONAL E X P E R I ENCE
SELF EMPLOYED, Chandler, AZ 2018 - Present
Currently Self Employed as a Success Coach, Affiliate Marketer and Real Estate Investor.
• Coaching and mentoring clients through self-improvement and keeping them accountable for their growth in business and in life.
• Marketing my businesses through word of mouth, direct mail and social media marketing.
• Contacting potential sellers of real estate through multiple strategies for fix and flip and resale. MY DR NOW, Chandler, AZ 2017 – 2018
Primary Health Care Provider with 7 East Phoenix Valley clinics and House Calls providers Purchasing Project Manager, 2017 – 2018
Responsible for the procurement of all medical supplies and front office materials.
• Negotiated material costs that reduced spend by over 16% across all departments.
• Created inventory policies that reduced the hours spent counting inventory for restock by 30%.
• Improved purchasing procedures and created purchasing policies that resulted in a reduction of time spent placing orders and managing inventory by 50%. REDAPT, INC., Redmond, WA 1999 – 2016
Redapt- Value added reseller & systems integrator of customized data center and private cloud IT solutions. Senior Procurement and Product Manager, 2001-2016
Supervised the team of buyers responsible for all aspects of the internal marketing, deal registration, solution design and procurement process for all Hardware and Software products. As well as Professional and Managed Services that supported $390 million annual revenue. Strategized with CEO, COO, CIO, Sales and Production to evaluate and new vendors, manufactures and products. Collaborated Finance, Sales and Production to locate and nurture the most successfully viable and profitable product solutions and services.
• Managed all aspects of Redapt’s supply chain team’s relationship with providers of products, software, and services. Including but not limited to solution design, commercial and contractual requirements, deal registration, pricing negotiations, purchasing, marketing, inbound delivery, logistics, and returns ANDY WAHAUS
Page Two of Two
• Established, managed and maintained strong long-term professional relationships with VPs, CEOs and Directors of the right partners, vendors, and suppliers to increase service levels, reduce costs, and increased profit margins. Which in turn grew the revenue, market strength, competitive advantage and reputation of our organization and our vendor partners
• Provided quarterly and/or annual vendor reviews to grow and improve these relationships and strategies. Constantly monitored and reported on current and possible future vendors and routinely met with these vendors and our internal teams. Regularly participated in brand and industry round tables, focus groups and strategy groups
• Created inventory stocking levels, strategic procurement methods, and logistical opportunities with top technology manufacturing brands and distribution suppliers. Coordinated purchases and product delivery of over 40 different brands and types to meet customer expectations
• More than 15 years of managerial experience inspiring, leading, mentoring, coaching and developing successful strategic buyers, purchasing agents and procurement teams that excelled in teamwork and customer service
Warehouse Manager, 1999-2001
Supervised, trained, and mentored shipping, receiving, integration, and production and inventory teams. Assisted with design of warehouse and production operations including inventory, system solution integration, supply chain management, and logistics.
Established warehousing processes and procedures which resulted in the reduction of freight costs by 15%
Designed packaging materials that reduced freight damage from 10% to 1%
Created and orchestrated an inventory system which improved order processing by 30%, reduced order and shipping errors, as well as reduced order fulfillment lead times resulting in improved customer satisfaction
Insured that the highest quality product was delivered to the end user customers
Administer long-term supply, development, and technology agreements to streamline purchasing related-activities being conducted at company’s divisions EDUCATION & C REDENTIALS
High School Diploma, Olathe South High School, Olathe, KS Certification –Business Executive Program, Business Administration, Management and Operations, University of Washington
Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite, Dynamics Great Plains, Linux AIPICS – Certified Supply Chain Professional (in process) Experienced Real Estate Investor having done multiple fix and flips and held rental properties