Master of Science in Business Analytics, Rady School of Management 06/2020 University of California, San Diego, GPA:
• Relevant Courses: Business Analytics in Finance, Marketing and Operations, Research for Marketing Decisions, Collecting and Organizing Large Data, Customer Analytics. B.Tech., Information Technology, SASTRA University, India 05/2019
• GPA: 7.99/10.
• Relevant Courses: Data Mining and Data Warehousing, Machine Learning, Big data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence Projects
Customized Sports Dashboard, Prodian Infotech Pvt Ltd 04/2019
• Developed a shiny application to display key performance indicators and certain metrics to be improved upon to optimize a player’s performance.
• Extracted data from company database and deployed app on local host. Effect of serve order in tennis tiebreak, Information Technology, SASTRA University 09/2018
• Established machine learning models to study effects of serve order in tennis; compared accuracy of each model.
• Led the team and presented the findings in a college organized conference. Experience
Data Scientist, Prodian Infotech Pvt Ltd, Chennai, India 11/2018 - 04/2019 Facilitate businesses leverage the power of data with advanced analytics solutions and complex data science mockups.
• Arbitrated a discussion to come up with a design for a customized dashboard.
• Undertook team analysis of Chennai Super Kings (nationally recognized league team) under their analytics division.
• Programmed a model to inspect the data and build a personalised dashboard for cricket player analysis.
• Deployed shiny application on pre-existing online portal by connecting database and front-end.
• Improved upon the filtering by adding more controls to increase user interactivity. Data Analyst, Ashok Leyland, Chennai, India 05/2018 - 07/2018
• Surveyed the monthly data of vehicles sold to extract insights.
• Coordinated with the managers to build Tableau data graphic sheets.
• Reviewed the graphs to conclude reason for low sales in the month of January (almost 60% of the previous month).
• Presented inferences to the respective department representatives to review the analysis. Specialized Skills
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Excel (Advanced), Oracle, Linux.
• Tools: SQL Developer, Tableau, Microsoft Azure.
• Certifications: SQL Programming, Python and R Programming – UCSD Extension.
• Projects: https://gitlab.com/rsm-sbalasub.
• Information Technology Group - General Secretary (SASTRA University).
• Technology Club – Rady School of Management.
• Consulting Club – Rady School of Management.
• Women at Rady – Rady School of Management.
• Data Analytics Club – Rady School of Management.