Tamer Nabil Zaghloul
Fifth District, New Cairo
Mobile: 012/00017471- 011/58882011
A performance driven professional with nearly 19 years of total experience in Purchase Management, Planning, Warehouse and Logistics Operations.
Capable at gathering requirement and administering the sourcing & purchase operations for ensuring cost & time effectiveness of the processes.
Dexterous in ensuring availability and delivery of right quality materials at the right time, price and terms.
Adept at coordinating and following up with the stakeholders for facilitating smooth running of the operations.
Proficient at implementing stringent quality measures including preparation / maintenance of necessary documents to ensure compliance with the various standards & requirements.
Equipped with good project management skills coupled with the ability to identify issues, obtain mutual agreements and implement changes, as required.
An analytical thinker with exceptional communication, planning & problem solving skills. CORE COMPETENCIE
• Developing and implementing key strategies for purchasing materials from various sources.
• Managing & monitoring the preparation of Purchase Orders. Supply Chain Management
• Ensuring availability and delivery of right quality materials at the right time, price and terms.
• Sustaining the existing network & managing the supply chain, ensuring timely distribution of the merchandise. Logistics Operations
• Monitoring availability of stock and making appropriate arrangements to ensure on time deliveries.
• Managing logistics operations involving coordinating for transport with the external & internal agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions. EDUCATION
BSCM APICS 2017
Basic of Supply Chain Management supported by APICS Institute providing Production, Inventory management and forecasting courses
o Logic training center 2009
o Quest training center 2008
o IBM training center 2002
8- Software packages
Bachelor of hotel and tourism, Alalsun institute (1996) Tourism department
Atrium Quality Contractors Talaat Mostafa Group (Sep 2018 – Present) Warehouse & Purchasing Manager
Misr Contraco Construction (Feb 2017 – Present)
Supply Chain Manager
Samco-Egypt for Construction (Jan 2016 – Feb 2017) Supply Chain Manager
Bakier for Stationery & Office Supplies (Jun2014 – Jan 2016) Warehouse & Logistic Manager
Al Emadi Enterprises QATAR PROJECT (Oct 2013 – May 2014) Warehouse & Logistic Manager
Bakier for Stationery & Office Supplies (July2011 – Oct 2013) Warehouse & Logistic Manager
Lafarge Cement company Iraq (May 2008 – May 2011) Warehouse, Purchasing and Logistics Manager
ITWorx Software Company (March 2003 – May 2008)
LANGUAGE & IT SKILLS
Language spoken: Arabic and English
o Great Plainz
o Windows (XP, Windows 7 and 8)
o MS Office Suite (2007, 2010, 2013)