Hafiz Muhammad Yousaf Yaseen
Striving to be the best and most efficient individual that I can be within an organization once given the opportunity, while impacting the people around me in a positive manner and also gaining valuable and much needed work experience. I have experienced student teaching, teacher assistance and QA intern in a professional organization. ACADEMIC CAREER:
Masters in Computer Science
(Project in Progress)
Bachelors of Science
Punjab University, Lahore
2013 Government Islamia intercollege for
boys Lahore Cantt.
Matriculation Exam 2010 Federal Government Boys High School No 2.
2006 Madrassa Hifz-ul-Qurran N/A
Graphics and Designing
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Windows, Windows XP
• HTML, C++ & JAVA (Basic)
• Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw
Intern SQA at Vodworks
I did two months internship at Vodworks software house. This internship was comprised of extensive training session, hands-on session, assessment tasks and practical assignments of testing different small components of the application. During this whole period, I covered the followings: Basics Concepts and Fundamentals of Software Testing Software Testing Types, Techniques and Methodologies Different Software Testing Levels
Test Scenarios identification and development
Documentation and Execution of the Test Cases
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Teaching
I have been involved in teaching for 2 years. I mainly providing services in Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics subjects.
558/B, 44, Ameer Block, Sadder Bazaar,
Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: 10-11-1992
Languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi
During my educational career, I have been working as a teacher assistant involving managerial activities HONORS and AWARDS:
• Overall Second Position during Intermediate Degree from Government Islamia College.
• Overall Third Position during Matriculation Examination from Federal Government Boys High School. EXTRACURRICULAR and VOLUNTEER:
• I am keen in web surfing, Cricket and book reading during my leisure time
• I attended English language classes to improve my interpersonal communication skills