The Palmdale Aerospace Academy (TPAA), Palmdale, CA May 2018 High School Diploma
Adecco Staffing at Mattel, Incorporated; San Bernardino; CA Warehouse Package Handler September 2019 – Present
• Efficiently open, bag, pack, apply labels, tape shut, stack and wrap boxes of toys in a packing team to distribute boxed cardboard toy displays to retailers.
Smith Cargo Transportation Services, Mira Loma, CA Warehousing and General Laborer August 2019
• Unloaded boxed merchandise from tractor-trailers; separated onto pallets by vendor and reloaded for shipment. Vision Engineering, Palmdale, CA
Assembly and Fabrication Intern June 2017
• Designed and fabricated an aluminum decorative lighting box using 3D computer-aided design (CAD) program SolidWorks and a laser cutter.
• Collaborated with an assembly team to put together lighting components at various stations in an assembly line.
• Aided in the manufacture of optics and adhesive application of reflective material onto optics. Family Business (Online General Items Store), Palmdale, CA Listing and Inventory Worker June 2015 – August 2016
• Took inventory and shelved hardware, belts, sequins, assorted products; posted product listings for online sale. LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVITIES
Residence Hall Association (RHA); University of California, Riverside (UCR) Senator October 2018 – June 2019
• Volunteered in teams of RHA members to work community-building events to enhance resident experiences. R’Clean Community; The Gray Lab; University of California, Riverside (UCR) Research Participant October 2018 – November 2018
• Georeferenced, photographed, and qualitatively recorded anthropogenic litter data near retail stores and restaurants on Campus Parkway.
Senior Class Club (High School), Palmdale, CA
Treasurer September 2017 – May 2018
• Recorded individual student payments in a fundraiser subsidizing prom ticket payments based on lollipop sales.
• Counted and organized incoming banknotes and coins from fundraising alongside an Associated Student Body
(ASB) clerk to ensure accounting accuracy.
FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) Team 6405 EntreBots (Robotics Team), Palmdale CA Marketing and Website Design Lead June 2016 – March 2017
• Projected fund generation and cost expenditure to create the team’s 2017 business plan. FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) Team 5012 Gryffingear (Robotics Team), Palmdale, CA Fabrication and Electronics Committee Member January 2014 – April 2016
• Worked cooperatively in a student team accompanied by industry/engineering mentors to design and construct 120-pound competition robots.
• Operated various power and hand tools to assemble and engineer robot chassis plus drive, structural framing, and motor/pneumatically controlled mechanisms in preparation for regional competitions.
• Stripped, soldered, and routed wires into electrical components within the robot’s control systems. SKILLS
Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Autodesk Inventor; WordPress