Mirza Bilawar Baig Cell: (966-**-***-****
BS Software Engineering Email: firstname.lastname@example.org IT Engineer
Albawani Co. Riyadh
*Windows / Software Installation *Printer / Plotter Installation
*Router / Switch Configuration * Web Design & Development
*Hardware Repairing / Maintenance * Attendance / Office Management
*Network Troubleshooting * ZAIN SIM Card Management
*Microsoft Office * Programming / Database
*Outlook Configuration * HTML / CSS
Motivated IT professional having successful 6 years post qualification working experience:
IT Engineer – Albawani Co. Ltd – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
System Administrator – Pakistan Hajj Mission–Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Web Design & Development – Telephone Industries of Pakistan (TIP) – KPK, Pakistan
Network Support & Maintenance – Telephone Industries of Pakistan (TIP)– KPK, Pakistan
IT Operation –Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL)–Islamabad, Pakistan
Network Maintenance & Troubleshooting – National Radio Telecommunication Corporation (NRTC) – KPK, Pakistan
To seek highly challenging tasks, which requires creativity and hard work. To work in an organization where there is exclusive environment, where I am exposed to all types of work fields which can enhance my knowledge and broaden my experience to the maximum. PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION:
BS (Software Engineering) 2012 International Islamic University
– CGPA (3.35/4.00) Islamabad, Pakistan
Higher Secondary Education 2008 Telecom Boys Public School & Percentage (70%) College, Haripur, Pakistan
Secondary School Certificate 2006 Telecom Boys Public School & Percentage (76.38%) College, Haripur, Pakistan
1. ALBAWANI COMPANY – RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Duration: (From December, 2014 to onward)
Al Bawani Co. is categorized Class 1 Construction Company by Saudi classification agency and ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management System for design, Engineering Works and Construction Management of Housing Complex, Industrial and Commercial Buildings, Hospitals, Educational Institutions, Governmental, Diplomat Missions, Air Base and Defense Facilities. Job Description: IT Engineer.
• Managing and configuring network hardware and software connections.
• Monitoring and Resolving Users Complaints.
• Installation of Windows / Drivers / Softwares.
• Installation of Routers / Printers / Scanners / Plotters.
• Managing Company ZAIN SIM Card’s System.
• Responsible for maintaining hard copy information. 2. PAKISTAN HAJJ MISSION – MAKKAH, SAUDI ARABIA
Duration: Sep 1, 2014 to Oct 22, 2014.
Organization Business: The Ministry of Religious Affairs is responsible for the pilgrimage beyond Pakistan, Muslims pilgrims visits to Saudi Arabia for Umra & Hajj. It is also responsible for the welfare and safety of pilgrims and zairines. Job Description: Office Coordinator.
• Managing and maintaining a Pilgrim’s data.
• Scanning in all relevant new documents.
• Monitoring and Resolving Online Complaints.
• Ensuring all documents are as up to date.
• Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information
• Verifying and logging receipt of data, obtaining missing data. 3. TELEPHONE INDUSTRIES OF PAKSITAN (TIP) – KPK, PAKISTAN Duration: From July 2013 to July 2014.
Company Business: One of the Largest ISO-9001 certified Telecommunication Company. The main functions of the company are to plan, produce, install, test and commission the telephone exchanges and supply telephone instruments.
Job Description: Design & Develop the official website of the Company / Network Support and Maintenance
Designing, Developing, Testing and Monitoring:
• Design the template of the website in different tools.
• Develop the website in professional certified software.
• Testing and monitoring the website and preparing performance reports. Network Support and Maintenance:
• Setting up and configuring network hardware and software connections
• Adding users to and removing users from the network
• Creating and maintaining a system for backing up data and program files
• Ensuring the security of the network
• Managing users' ability to access the Internet via the network 4. PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
(A SUBSIDIARY OF ETISALAT UAE) – PAKISTAN
Duration: (From March, 2013 to April 16, 2013)
Organization Business: Largest telecommunication service provider and GSM/CDMA operator in Pakistan along with infrastructure provider to other telecom operators and corporate customers in the country.
Job Description: IT Operations
Network Support and maintenance.
• Network troubleshooting and Maintenance consisting of 100 nodes.
• Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software problems, installing and configuring all hardware and software components, providing user support.
• Worked on installation of Ubuntu, Linux, building network and files admin etc.
• Ensuring the security of the network.
5. NATIONAL RADIO TELECOMMUNICATION CORPORATION
Duration: (From August 8, 2010 to September 7, 2010) Organization Business: High tech industry engaged in manufacturing of telecommunication equipment in Pakistan. NRTC is the pioneer in Telecommunication Equipment in Pakistan and leader in the field of communication for the last three decades. NRTC is producing high quality ruggedized products to be used in harsh environment such as defense services, Para / Auxiliary security services.
Job Description: Maintenance of Network System / Troubleshooting Major Tasks:
• Main focused on Maintenance of Network System and Trouble-shooting.
• Maintenance of computer hardware and software systems that make up a computer network including the maintenance and monitoring of active data network or converged infrastructure and related network equipment.
• Provide services to help the user solve specific problems with a product.
• Administering local and wide area networks, Monitoring and optimizing network resources
(network traffic, storage use, deployment of peripherals, etc.). Courses:
• English Language Course ( From July 02, 2007 To September 22, 2007) Paramount Institute of Languages and Skills (Haripur, Pakistan)
• English Language Course (From June 01, 2006 To September 01, 2006 ) National Institute of Modern Languages (Haripur, Pakistan) Training & Certificates:
• Training in New Jubilee Life Insurance Company Ltd, Islamabad in June, 2012.
• Social Research Unit, IIIE, Islamabad in April 2010. Personal details:
D.O.B: August 22, 1989
Marital Status: Single
Driving License: Saudi Arabia