To explore my knowledge in corporate world and have growth oriented and progressive career. To enhance my working capacities, professional skills and to serve my organization in best possible way with sheer determination and commitment.
• Experience of working as Graduate trainee engineer in Production department.
• Experience with CNC Controls and CNC Machine tools.
• Strong machining background with CNC Machine experience.
• Good Knowledge of CNC Set Up and operation.
• Knowledge of Quality system and Measurements.
• Ability to work in fast paced and challenging environment.
• Excellent engineering knowledge and analytical skills Experience:
May 2017-Present - Graduate trainee engineer (Production) in Bharat Forge Ltd Mundwa Pune through Kalyani Techno forge Ltd Ranjangoan
• Conduct the application engineering on CNC Machine tool
• Reducing losses to achieve maximum production target.
• Install and Perform Maintenance services on CNC Machine.
• Select cutting methods according to thickness of metal.
• Simultaneously working towards productivity and quality improvement through KAIZEN activities, 5’S and POKA-YOKE.
• Achieve the departmental goals / objectives in terms of production targets, quality, cost, safety & environment.
• Implementation of Kaizens, Tooling improvement, Reusing Tools, Use of alternative material or source
• Control on Scraps & products by monitoring process. Educational Qualifications:
• B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 8.1 CGPA in DR.BATU Lonere
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 87.16 % in SVERI’S COE(Poly) Pandharpur.
Phone no: +91-997*******
Date of birth: 18/08/1995
Address: A/P Bhose, Tal-
• Team management skill
• Analytical and Problem
• Excellent engineering skill
• Interpersonal skill
• Good communication skill
• Team focused and patient
• Ability to work under
• Basic Knowledge of
SOLIDWORKS, Ansys and
• Knowledge of CNC
• Good Knowledge of TPM.
• Knowledge of KAIZEN, 5S
Techniques, JH Time.
• Knowledge of POKA-YOKE
• Knowledge of Safety
• Basic Computer Course
Finial year B.Tech Project: Design analysis of ropeway. Tools/software: CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, Ansys, c++.
Description: In this project we have studied the different parts and mechanism of the Raigad ropeway system. And designed the all forces and find out the dimensions of the parts and also analyse the design by using software. We also design the detachable gripper and gives are design to Raigad ropeway to avoid the passenger waiting time and increase the safety of the ropeway. Diploma Project: Analysis of forces acting on I section beam. Tools/software: AUTOCAD, Ansys, UTM.
Description: In this project we have studied and analyze the failure criteria of the I section beam by using UTM and Ansys software. By doing this project we came to know how I section beam will fail. Seminars:
• Machining of metallic foam for rapid manufacturing
• LASER beam machining.
• General Secretary of COE (Poly) Pandharpur during year of 2013-14.
• Event Head of technical event MARKETSHETRA organised during CYNOSURE 2k16.
• Decoration Head of Fair-Well 2K16 committee in MESA organized in Dr.BATU Lonere.
• Coordinator of KIZEN 2K14 committee in MESA organised under COE (Poly) Pandharpur.
• Student member of ISHRAE 2015-16, 2016-17.
• Student member of sexual Inhibition committee in COE (Poly) Pandharpur during year 2013-14. Achievements:
• I have secured Best Outgoing Student Award for the year 2014 in COE (poly) Pandharpur.
• I have secured merit scholarship for the year 2012-13, 2013-14.
highest score in Diploma (mechanical) in COE (poly) Pandharpur.
price in Discover your self-examination held by ISKCON during the year 2012.
price in Clay Modelling event in ABHIYANTA VASANT 2017 held in Dr.BATU.Lonere. Date: Your sincerely
Places: Vishal Gaikwad.