EUGENE M. MOROZOV, MS, CPA.
New York, San Francisco, Miami • +1-703-***-**** • email@example.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eugene-morozov-cpa-ms-38666938/ PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Forward-thinking senior executive with proven record of accomplishment in financial services, healthcare, media, waste management, cannabis and e-commerce industries during 18-year career. Driven and ambitious change manager dedicated to continuous business improvement focused on enhancing revenue and streamlining business operations. Focused on profit maximization through multifaceted business approaches. Decision maker bearing high level of responsibility, constantly engaged to improve results. Effective motivator, team player, employing anticipatory actions, emotionally intellectual, collegiate style, effective communicator. Client-orientated, with conflict resolution experience, negotiating skills and creative thinking, multi-tasking abilities, quick adaptation to new conditions. Target Jobs: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer. SKILLS
● Strategic planning and analysis
● Financial management and optimisation
● Employee management and motivation
● Sales and marketing strategies
● Business development and negotiations
● Business administration and operations support
● Models, Budgets, Financial Planning, Accounting
● Organisational and General Management
● Financial Services, Real Estate, Technology,
E-Commerce, Healthcare, Blockchain, Cannabis
Chief Financial Officer
Yan Kalika Dental Corporation - San Francisco, CA 02/2019 - Current
● Brought in by the owner of 22 clinics in Northern California to address falling revenues and substandard staff performance.
● In a short period I successfully sold 4 practices and bought 2 practices increasing high-margin product lines and reducing low-margin lines.
● Significantly increased profitability after conducting business process review and optimisation by installation of Ascend systems in 6 offices, introducing billing and A/R policies, reducing back office staff while increasing productivity, automated credit card reconciliations to Quickbooks, re-negotiating 2 lease terms.
● Generated additional $5 Million in revenues by renegotiating supplies costs, replacing some suppliers, increasing capitation coverages by major insurances, increasing collections, adding clinical days in 12 offices.
● Reduced staff while achieving higher margins in specialty and general dentistry product lines, increased insurance coverages and payments by outsourcing insurance billing functions and improving terms with large braces supplier and labs.
● Acting as due diligence lead on all purchases and sales of practices. I supervise Finance, Legal, IT, HR, Operations and external due diligence teams.
Chief Executive Officer
Icobox Hub Inc - San Francisco, CA 11/2017 - 10/2018
● Lead the development and execution of Blockchain startups accelerator
● Developed business plan, model and strategy for senior investors
● Completed accurate material and labor estimates for jobs with $5 million budget
● Drove implementation of new market expansion to propel business forward and adapt to market changes
● Built and strengthened productive and valuable industry partnerships to drive collaboration, engagement and revenue stream development
● Developed key operational initiatives to drive and maintain substantial business growth
● Performed market data analysis, product cost management, supply chain, created financial documentation
● Subject matter expert and advisor on regulatory filings with respect to blockchain
● Responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for implementing Company's long and short term plans
Chief Executive Officer
Overseas Media Inc - New York, NY 11/2016 - 12/2017
● Invited by foreign shareholders to leading the development and execution of the TV channel’s long term international strategy with a view to creating shareholder value and increasing viewership in the US, Europe and Asia.
● As part of International expansion added offices and generated business in Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine.
● Increased viewership in the US by 10% by signing a new large contract with a leading US cable operator.
● Ran product cost management, supply chain, finance, FP&A processes, ensured the company maintained appropriate organization and staff, was fully compliant with US and foreign laws and regulations, supervised IT, accounting, legal, finance, tax and risk management functions in five countries.
VisaHQ.Com Inc.- New York, NY 05/2015 - 10/2016
● Performed Financial Control, Planning and Analysis, produced management reports, business case development and financial statements preparation in a multi-country environment - the US, UAE, Canada, UK, Germany
● Managed day-to-day operations within 3-person finance department for the organization
● Verified compliance of financial policies and accounting procedures against federal regulations
● Assessed budget plans and present costs to forecast trends and recommend changes
● Protected company assets with strategic risk management approaches
● Set clear departmental objectives and developed effective strategies to achieve targeted goals
● Assisted CEO with recruiting, interviewing and hiring new employees for department
● Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information to prevent mishandling of data and potential breaches
● Added facilities and generated significant business in Egypt, Indonesia, UAE
● Supervised IT, accounting, legal, tax and risk management functions in eight countries
● Performed Modelling, KPI, cost and variance analysis and forecasting
● Negotiated with private investors, funds, home offices, strategic partners Director Of Business Development
Standard Capital Group - New York, NY 04/2007 - 11/2015
● Established, initiated and optimized business development strategies based on company targets, product specifications, market data and budget factors for 12 projects
● Identified and pursued valuable business opportunities to generate new company revenue and improve bottom line profit
● Compiled product, market and customer data to forecast accurate sales and profit numbers
● Developed and implemented favorable pricing structures balancing firm objectives against customer targets
● Performed market data, product cost management, supply chain analysis
● IT systems selection and implementation, Financial Control, Planning and Analysis, management reports, business case development and financial statements preparation for senior investors in five countries: Russia, US, China, UAE, and Ukraine
● Monthly and quarterly reporting and portfolio reviews
● Presentations on strategy and performance for internal and external audiences
● Annual budgets analysis and reporting, forecasting and variance analysis
● Negotiated with new and existing senior clients, attracting financing for Standard Capital projects in Real Estate, Automotive, Finance, Waste Management
● Maintaining relationships with banks
● Advised clients on a wide range of financial and development issues
● Conducted reviews, recommend procedural changes, identified controls to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of reporting
CEO of retail bank M+
International Industrial Bank - Moscow, Russia 09/2005 - 04/2007
● General management Financial Control, Regulatory reporting, FP&A, staffing, ALM, origination, compliance, legal, risk management
● Developed new mail-based financial products with Postal Service providing consumers with option to deposit funds at post offices
● Product cost management, supply chain management
● General Manager of "Red Square 5" project
● Development of 30,000 square meters mixed-use real estate property at most prominent location in downtown Moscow
● Luxury hotel market analysis, FP&A, cost planning and controls, vendor and customer negotiations, sales, construction
Deutsche Bank - New York, NY 06/1995 - 08/1997
Senior Financial Analyst
JPMorgan - New York, NY 05/1994 - 10/1995
Coopers and Lybrand, LLP - New York, NY 09/1992 - 05/1994 ACCOMPLISHMENTS
● Personal sales record $120,000,000.
● Saved bank from default
● Supervised team of 400 people
● Managed home office for two Fortune 100 individuals
● Increased sales by 200%
● Led development of 1.75 million sq feet multi-functional complex on Red Square in Moscow
● Set real estate price records per sq foot
● Financial Services, Real Estate, Technology, E-Commerce, HealthCare, Blockchain, Cannabis experience.
Master of Science: Accounting
University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign - Champaign, IL 1992 Bachelor of Science: International Economic Relations, Political Economy Moscow State University - Moscow, Russia 1990
Certified Public Accountant Certificate Illinois Board of Examiners LANGUAGES English, Russian, Japanese (basic), Ukrainian (basic) AFFILIATIONS
● JPMorgan Alumni Club
● University of Illinois Alumni Association
Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, Visual Basic for Applications, Quickbooks, Oracle, Ascend, OrthoTrack, QSI, Eaglesoft, Discord
15 years of yoga training,
French, Russian, US, Chinese Art collecting