E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone: +91-753*******
Physical Education Teacher
Dedicated to creating a positive Learning environment and making a difference in student’s life, strives to improve the status of Physical Education
• A trained, highly energetic and dedicated Physical Education Teacher having a vast experience of 8 years+ in reputed Schools
• Adept in behavioural modification motivational techniques and cooperative learning
• Took part as an official in State Tournaments, School Sports State Games and School Sports National Games in India and Outside India
• Have been a Coach and Co-owner of “Future Star Sports Academy”
• Possesses strong Work ethics putting educational lessons into practice maintaining ideal physical fitness
• Promoted team work through group sports activities, tournaments & national & state Games
• Analyzed student athletic abilities, progress, grades and performance assessments
• Developed lessons & curriculum development, test creation and proctoring
• Communicate with Parents at Parent-Teacher Conference to address student’s issues
• B.P.Ed. (Integrated 4 years degree course) from Laxmibai National University of Physical Education (LNUPE), Gwalior, M.P. in the year 2010
• PG Diploma in Yogic Science from Dev Sanskrit Vishvidhyalaya, Haridwar in the year 2015.
• Senior Secondary from Kendriya Vidyalaya in the year 2005.
• High School from Kendriya Vidyalaya in the year 2003.
• Sports Specialisation- Weight Lifting
PE Teacher, Genuis Global Academy, Uttrakhand July ‘18-Present
• Encourages students to participate in physical activity, even outside of the physical education class.
• Motivates children to be active in sports activities of the school and other activities of the community.
• Serves as a role model or lead by example in terms of physical fitness and attitudes.
• Plans and leads school’s activities and programmes in physical fitness programmes.
• Coordinates with other teachers to promote opportunities for physical activity in the school.
• Provide training and resources or serve as resource person to classroom teachers.
• Supervising and coaching the school’s Football, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Badminton, Athletics team.
• Assists the school administration with other school activities, events and campaigns. PE Teacher, Riverdale International School, Uttrakhand Sep ‘11 – Mar’18
• Conceptualizes, design and implements physical education curriculum that is in accordance to the guidelines of Riverdale Int. Scl. And the C.B.S.E curriculum includes lesson plans and samples/schedules for theoretical and practical examinations.
• Handle senior secondary section and 10 grade school sections of Riverdale Int. Scl., classes include fundamentals of physical fitness, functional excercise, basics on various games/sports, beginners to advance sessions on running technique and beginner’s calisthenics.
• Prepare exercise regimen and schedule of drills for all classes.
• Establishes and maintains standards of students behaviour during classes to ensure orderliness and safety of all participants in every session.
• Teaches, evaluates and tracks performance/progress of every student and provides continuous guidance until individual benchmarks are met.
• Ensured that all safety instructions are clearlycascaded to students; Conducted safety checks on equipments and field areas.
• Supervising and coaching the school’s Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Badminton, Athletics, Kho-Kho teams.
• Assists the school administration with other school activities, events and campaigns. PE Teacher, Mussoorie Public School, Uttrakhand Mar ‘11 – Aug ‘11
• Carried out Physical Education curriculam as prepared by I.C.S.E board for grade 9 & 10.
• Classes focused on developing motor skills and for children to have a better understanding of proper body function, mobility and a fun appreciation of exercise as an activity.
• Evaluated each students progress in improving levels of physical skills including fundamental knowledge and understanding of correct body mechanics in different sports.
• Maintain control and storage of all school property and equipments used during classes. PE Teacher, Himalyan Public School, U.P. July ‘10-Feb ‘11
• Demonstrated and educating students in the fundamentals of body movements through aerobic exercise and athletic games.
• Evaluated students growth and athletic abilities and developed individvalized instruction plan.
• Participated in field trips and extracurricular activities to promote exercise and healthful activities. SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Official & Coach in 3rd Indo – Nepal School Sports Games 2018-19 held in Pokhra (Nepal)
• Official & Coachin 3rd Indian School Sports National Games 2018 held in Dehradun
• Official & Coachin 3rd Indian School Sports State Games 2018 held in Bazpur
• Organized 1st Inter School Badminton Tournament 2018 inBazpur
• Official and OrganisingSecratoryofC.B.S.E Cluster Kabaddi Tournament 2017 held in Riverdale International School,Bazpur
• Officalin II Uttrakhand State Athletics Championship 2016 held at Bazpur
• Officialin I Uttrakhand School Olympic State Games 2016 held at Bazpur
• Took part in Inter School Volleyball Tournament-2010 held at Nagpur as an official on the occasion of National Sports Day
• Worked with L.A.H.S. Gwalior (1 months) for Mass Display Programme in 2009 AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
• Awarded the ‘Best Teacher’ award by Riverdale International School Bazpur (U.K) for the academic session 2014-15.
• Awarded the ‘Best Teacher’ performance (Class XII) award by Riverdale International School for the academic session 2014-15
Participated in field trips and attended Camps to promote exercise and healthful activities
• ‘Adventure Camp’ at Kullu Manali in 2009
• ‘Leadership Camp’ at Pachmarhi in 2008
• ‘Adventure Camp’ at Shivpuri in 2003
• ‘Trekking Camp’ at Manali in 2002
KNOWLEDGE OF ADDITIONAL SPORTS& ATHLETIC GAMES:
Cricket, Football, Track & Field,Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Hockey, Badminton, Volleyball, Softball, Chess, Snooker, Handball
Sport Athlete- Weight Lifting and Football
8 years Experience as PE Teacher
Passionate about Health & Fitness
Strong Advocate of Sports as a life Changer
Understand the value of patience in developing skills PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth: 29th March 1988
Languages Known: English & Hindi
Address: 855/144, Mustafa Colony, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)