role model for other staff - Hispanic UMADAOP
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
To obtain a position within an organization that will utilize my skills and allow me an opportunity for advancement and growth.
Case Manager, CDCA
Hispanic UMADAOP - Shaker Heights, OH
September 2017 to Present
Duties/Responsibilities 09/2017 - Present
• Possess an acceptance and respect for cultural diversity, sexual orientation, and religiousbackgrounds.
• Works independently to provide an array of services that support the recovery of people withsubstance use disorder.
• Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Hispanic U MADAOP,Inc.
• Monitor the behavior of the clients and report to clinical staff / document appropriately.
• Enforced all program rules / guidelines at Casa Alma/Casa Maria and adherence to programschedules.
• Ensured that Alcohol/ Drug free environment is maintained.
• Occasionally transported and supervised clients during AA meetings.
• Answers telephone after business hours, logging messages as needed.
• Monitor and assist clients in completion of life skills and other daily scheduled activities.
• Facilitate and/or co-facilitate education and life skill groups.
• Assist with new client admissions and discharges.
• Other duties as assigned by agency directors.
AARP FOUNDATION - Cleveland, OH
November 2016 to March 2017
• Answered and routed all incoming phone calls for all internal staff and clients.
• Ordered, distributed, and stocked supplies.
• Assisted clients with personal hygiene, housekeeping skills, finding housing, education, 12 steps andmeetings. Inputting and scanning clients' toxicology screening.
Intake Specialist -Temporary
Greater Cleveland Volunteers - Cleveland, OH
June 2016 to November 2016
Answered and made phone calls to volunteers, scheduled Orientation and Interviews, made reference calls, input information into spreadsheet, made copies and faxes and assisted staff members.
Data Entry - Temporary
Murtis H. Taylor Multipurpose Center - Cleveland, OH May 2015 to June 2016
• Collected data analysis from client and managed data in Software Assessment Management ProgramSystem.
• Coordinated and planned activities for the senior citizens' program. • Routed heavy volume of phones calls to clients and for the staff members.
• Help to defuse customer issues.
Front Desk Receptionist -Temporary
New Bridge - Cleveland, OH
November 2014 to May 2015
• Monitored client and students' access for safety reasons.
• Answering phones, filing, prepared marketing materials, set out snacks and lunches for after-schoolstudents.
• Input and managed students information in the computer system.
Customer Service Representative -Temporary
Aerotek/H & R Block Independence - Cleveland, OH January 2014 to April 2014
• Greeted all clients scheduled for tax meetings to have taxes prepared using H & R Block tax services.
• Assisted clients and Tax Professionals with setting up appointments using a computerizedappointment system.
• Answering heavy volume of phone calls and keeping receptionist area neat and clean.
Project Scheduler -Temporary
Office Team - Beachwood, OH
December 2012 to August 2013
• Transferred and integrated information from Merchandising System to Assortment Planning System.
• Entered employees work hours for payroll, made and ran blueprint copies for the engineers.
All His Angels - Cleveland, OH
June 1993 to September 2012
• Meeting and greeting with parents and children.
• Registering children for daycare services, handling all correspondence, incoming mail, heavyincoming phone calls, transferring and taking phone calls for all the daycare teachers. • Assisting in the classrooms as needed Ordering office supplies, toys and equipment. • Entering data and preparing monthly reports for billing and payments on the computer.
Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
Cleveland Institute of Medical - Lyndhurst, OH
Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
wyer College of Business - Cleveland, OH
Diploma in Customer Service Program
El Barrio Workforce Development Center - Cleveland, OH
Customer Service Skills assessment - Familiar October 2018
Indeed Assessments™ evaluation completed with Familiar rating.
View my results:
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.