Oussama Al Ahmadieh
CREATIVE AND INSPIRATIONAL EXECUTIVE CHEF
TEAM LEADERSHIP ~ UNIQUE MENU DESIGN ~ CULTIVATION TEAM ~ HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS ~ SERVICE STANDARDS
Skilled culinary professional with broad experience in a la carte Lebanese and international fine –dining cuisine, Adept at hiring, training, and managing kitchen staff, demonstrated history of creating programs that improve efficiency, quality control, and resource allocation with a focus on profitability. Artist menu design utilizing seasonal products, Customer focused, aimed at preparing exquisite dishes that impress diner. Exceptional interpersonal communication skills working with chefs, line cooks, suppliers, and front of the house to deliver exceptional service.
Seasonal Dishes Food Preparation
Cooking methods Pastry Skills
Implementing recipes Food Costing
Budget and Cost Control Creative Menu Design
Procedure Implementation Leadership
CPU Skills/Windows/Micros/Oracle Customer Satisfaction Core Accomplishments
• January 2016 “Infection Control, Fire Live Safety,” Saad Group Food service department
• November & December 2013“7 Habits of highly effective people” training program
• October & November 2012 Certificates “HACCP” Lecture (1-2-3-4-5-6) Saad Group food service department. (2 months)
• 2006 Certificate of best service and standard for” VVVIP Makah Islamic Conference” for (4000) Guests, Jeddah Hilton hotel, kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• December 2006 certificate “Train the Group Trainer” Jeddah Hilton Hotel.
• January & February 2004-2005-2006-2007 Certificate for: “Outstanding service and Excellent Performance “during the Jeddah Economic Forum, Jeddah Hilton hotel of Saudi Arabia.
• January 2007 training Certificate “An Introduction to Food Hygiene” Jeddah Hilton hotel.
• From April to July 2004 Certificate “Principles of Supervision Training” for 13 modules programs Jeddah Hilton hotel.
• October 2004 Certificate “Basic Life Support Training Course” Arab Development Institute, Jeddah Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• September 2004 Certificate “Effective Interviewing for License to Hire” Jeddah Hilton hotel Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• 2003 Excellent Service and Achieved F&B results for Royale Family catering for one week with 6000 people every day, Jeddah Hilton hotel of Saudi Arabia. (1 week) February 2002 Certificate “Assured Safe Catering” Diversely Lever Gulf FZE Dubai.
• January 2001 Outdoor catering appreciation for the efforts and hard work for the
“OECD” Conference 1000 people SVIP Burj Al Arab hotel.
• July 2001 Gold Medal and Certification for practical cookery Arabic Mezzah at Middle east, summer festival Dubai 2001. January 2001 Certificate “Basic Food Hygiene” Chartered Institute of
Environmental Health, Burj Al Arab hotel Dubai.
• From June to August 2000 Training certificate “English Course” Burj Al Arab Dubai. Professional Experience
Sama Chtaura Restaurant. September- 2018 till now
Diet World, Riyadh Saudi Arabia July -2017 till September 2018 Executive Chef.
Babel Restaurant, Beirut Lebanon September 2016 till July 2017 Executive Chef
Saad Group Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia Eastern Provence Executive Chef / Chef de Cuisine December 2007 till September 2016 Saad Group Al Khobar in Saudi Arabia Oasis Resorts, Exclusive Residential Hospital /SPA and Restaurants, attached Royale Penthouses, Royale Suites, Exclusive multi theme dining outlets and (VIP) conferences and Private Dining, with 5 Stars services highly accredited in food safety and facilities Main focus is maintained menu development based on client needs, guest and Employees satisfaction. Ensure smooth operations in logistics, storage, preparation and service. Analyze sales data and build SMART future short term & long term strategies to improve sales and guest satisfaction, menu engineering and costing included. Implement training on standard & procedures to ensure safety and quality of season. Creation of attractive menus and promotions inspired by the seasons and local products. Reporting to Culinary Director
Concord Hotel Egypt, Cairo August till October 2007 Executive Lebanese (Chef Consultancy)
Concord Hotel Cairo, Egypt "5 Star".
Developed systems, recipes, food safety plans and operating standards for successful independent restaurants and food service concepts. We have increased owner profits by savings in food & labour cost reduction, menu engineering, and raw material supplier procurement efficiencies. created Lebanese menu, team member training. Hilton Hotel Saudi Arabia, Jeddah January 2003 till June 2007
Jeddah Hilton overlooks the Red Sea and is Jeddah's largest Conference & Event Venue Hotel. Host an event in 55,300 sq. ft. for up to 3500 guests. With bowling, squash and swimming pools on site at Jeddah Hilton hotel, there is plenty to keep you occupied. And if you want to get out of the Hilton’s four walls, then there is lots to explore around the sacred and charming surrounding area. Jeddah Hilton group Hotels is a 414 room deluxe “5 Star" city hotel with 11 F&B Outlets. Al Amwaj Fine Dining Restaurant, Al-Khayam Persian Restaurant, Manhattan American Dinners, Al-Safina for All day Dining, Le Terrace for Outdoor Theme Night, Lobby Lounge with Cake Shop, Room Service, Executive Lounge, Al Qasr Ball Room, Extensive Banquet Hall facilities up to 3500 pax and Outside Catering. We gained tremendously in achieving guest satisfaction in all our F&B outlets and in room dining; we are able to be the market leader in town. In charged of quality and standards for the (all over F&B operation) served throw out the entire hotel and catering operation, 11 F&B outlets including 2 large ballroom. Royal Mirage JUMEIRA BEACH HOTEL, DUBAI October 2001 till December 2002 Junior Sous Chef
With 250 guest rooms, The Palace at Royal Mirage sits on a private beach offering rich leisure facilities. Temperature-controlled swimming pools, water-sports center, tennis courts, golf putting green, children’s care center and most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. With four restaurants, The Palace offers an array of dining venues, and the Royal Ballroom caters for up to 350 guests and three meeting rooms offer a complete business solution. Royal Mirage Hotel in Dubai is a beautiful piece of architecture that seems to have come out right out from the tales of Arabian Nights! One of the best 4 Star Hotels in Dubai in UAE, the hotel offers you all amenities that are required to make your holidays pleasant, comfortable and luxurious. In charged of food preparation in room Service and Buffets, including food safety and quality as per company polices.
Burj Al Arab JUMEIRA BEACH HOTEL, DUBAI September 1999 till September 2001 (Pre- opening)
Chef De Partie
The Burj Al Arab is the only 7-star hotel in the world and is linked with luxury and finesse of the highest level. The hotel is an icon of Dubai's history and culture and it represents Dubai's aim to create new boundaries and benchmarks. Since its opening, this Dubai 7-star hotel has offered only the best facilities in a surrounding of grandeur and elegance. Located in the Jumeriah Beach area, it has made optimum use of this prime location and has occupied the premium position of Dubai's skyline. The Burj Al Arab caters to those who live in luxury and expect to be treated like royalty. In Burj Al Arab, I was in charge in cold and hot section in" Al Iwan" restaurant A signature dining restaurant, authentic international and Arabic cuisine, we've sourced ingredients from around
the globe to create a dining experience fit for the world's most luxurious hotel. Education HOTEL SCHOOL Bachelor (BT 3)
3 year from 1990 till 1993 Beirut -Lebanon
Traveling, Puzzles, Reading and Sports
REFERENCES – Available on request.