SAMEER MOIDUNNY MAMMU
Telephone: +965-********, Email: email@example.com
SENIOR CREDIT RISK ANALYST
Senior Credit Risk Analyst at Boubyan Bank with overall 5 years of experience in credit risk management, financial analysis, credit risk rating and client relationship management. Worked with high-profile clients such as Bader Al Mulla & Brothers Company, Yousef Ahmed Al-Ghanim & Sons Company, Al Yasra Food Company and Al Yasra Fashion Company. ACCA Affiliate with an MBA degree in Financial Management from the University of Wales, UK. Well versed in corporate lending policies and guidelines. Experienced in financing clients in the Real Estate, Contracting, Investment, Education, Communication, Medical and Travel/Tourism sectors. Quick learner with a Continuing Professional Development mind-set and a strong team player keen on gaining collaborative benefits. Willing to explore and adapt to new environments. Currently seeking a challenging role, commensurate with my skills, qualifications and experience in a dynamic, high growth organization offering long term career prospects and wherein I can contribute to the best of my ability.
• Provided efficient decision-making support at Boubyan Bank for corporate clients worth KD 1 Million to KD 100 Million turnover through Credit Risk Assessment & Financial Analysis.
• Enhanced Al-Ahli Bank’s (ABK) Middle Market Unit’s portfolio size through the acquisition of new clients and increasing credit limits for existing customers.
• Assessed ABK’s existing and new corporate client performance and potential business risks based on analysis and interpretation of financial statements.
• Marketed ABK’s corporate banking products to various prospective and existing clients.
• Supported various Relationship Managers at ABK to complete credit applications/ approval memos covering credit limits of over KD 100 Million in aggregate.
• Prepared cash flow forecasts and performed sensitivity analysis to assess company’s loan settlement ability.
• Performed Credit Risk rating of corporate clients using Standard and Poor’s Borrowers Risk Rating Model and CreditLens & Moody’s Risk Rating Model.
• Assisted Executive Manager at ABK in research, analysis and presentation of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Compliance.
• Trained and supervised new staffs at ABK to familiarize with the corporate banking procedures.
• Recommended strategies at Directus Law Firm to improve the business bottom line.
• Set off +10 old client balances at Directus Law Firm to present an accurate picture of the financial position of the company.
• Promptly cleared a backlog of invoices at Directus Law Firm, thereby enabling the firm to reclaim VAT on a timely basis.
• Recognized by management for service excellence at Directus Law Firm.
• Maintained collaborative approach to cultivate and nurture strong working relationships. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
2011 – 2012 MBA IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
UNIVERSITY OF WALES, UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
2009 – 2011 ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS (ACCA) LONDON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE, UNITED KINGDOM (UK) 2008 INDIAN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY LEVEL 1 (CPT)
TRIVANDRUM CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY INSTITUTE, INDIA
2005 – 2008 BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.COM)
MAR IVANIOS COLLEGE, INDIA
2017 CERTIFICATION IN INTERNATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROJECT FINANCE INSTITUTE OF BANKING STUDIES, KUWAIT
2015 CERTIFICATION IN ADVANCED CREDIT RISK- IMPACT PORTFOLIOS INSTITUTE OF BANKING STUDIES, KUWAIT
2018 - Present SENIOR CREDIT RISK ANALYST
BOUBYAN BANK, KUWAIT
• Financial Statement Analysis.
• Assessment of Credit Risk by analyzing financial and non-financial conditions of corporate clients and recommending risk mitigations where necessary.
2014 - 2018 CREDIT OFFICER
AL AHLI BANK OF KUWAIT (ABK), KUWAIT
• Preparation of Credit Report.
• Evaluation of accounts for approval of credit.
• Recommending increase in credit limits based on strength of audited financials, satisfactory account conduct and growth potential of the client.
• Monitoring client accounts post disbursement of credit facilities.
• Prompt settlement of excesses in accounts through constant follow up with clients.
• Profitability analysis to gauge cash and non-cash income in the previous year and to forecast future revenues.
• Collecting and analysing information from various internal and external resources to assess company, industry performance and associated risks.
• Ensuring compliance with KYC Procedures and applicability of FATCA requirements.
• Exploring additional business opportunities from existing clients through POS installations and understanding their future business plans.
• Seeking additional collateral from clients should collaterals fall below the stipulated coverage.
• Recommending appropriate credit products based on the business needs of the client. 2014 AUDIT INTERN
ERNST AND YOUNG (EY), KUWAIT
• Prepared Financial Statements for various divisions within Alghanim Industries.
• Variance analysis to study the deviations between budgeted and actual expenditure.
• Preparation of inventory lead sheet and Trade Payables Lead Sheet.
• Carried out Related Parties Confirmation of Receivables and Payables of Alghanim Industries.
• Analysis of Sales, Payroll and Advertising expenses of various divisions.
• Performed roll forward of figures (Part of Agreed upon Procedures).
• Sales and Purchase cut-off tests of Spare Parts Division and New Vehicles Division.
• NRV Testing of New Cars and Used Cars (To ensure valuation has been done correctly).
• Variable selling expense analysis with previous year.
• Sales and Cost of Sales (COS) Analysis of YAAS Service and Quick Service Division on location basis.
• Sales and Purchase Cut off Tests of Lubes Division. 2012 – 2013 ACCOUNTANT
DIRECTUS LAW FIRM, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
• Resolved various issues faced by the company by analysing quick reference and detailed user manuals related to Perfect Books (legal accounts software) to gain a better understanding of the software. 2009 INTERNAL AUDIT TRAINEE
AL AHLI BANK OF KUWAIT (ABK), KUWAIT
• Performed test of controls to verify tellers’ compliance with ABK procedures with regard to cheque payments. KEY COMPETENCIES
Credit Evaluation and Management
Financial Statement Analysis
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecasting
Client Relationship Management
Team Leadership and Mentoring
Tally and Sage Line 50 Accounting Packages
Standard and Poor’s Borrowers Risk Rating
CreditLens & Moody’s Risk Rating Model