Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia GPA: 3.54
BS Computer Science, Completed Credits: 63 / 126
Coursework (Fall 2019):CS1332 (Data Structures & Algs), CS2340 (Obj & Design), ARCH 2111, FREN 1002 Accepted to the highly competitive Georgia Tech Lorraine summer program for Summer 2019 in Metz, France Notable Past Coursework: Intro to Computing, Intro to Java OOP, Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, Stats & Probability
- Dean’s List (Freshman Year): Secured a GPA amongst the top students at Georgia Tech (above 3.0).
- Faculty Honors (Summer 2019): Secured a 4.0 GPA
Delhi Public School, Sushant Lok May 2018
All India Senior School Certificate, 95.8% (equivalent to 4.0 GPA, top 1% nationwide) – National Merit Certificate AP Scholar with Distinction: (Chem 4, Calculus BC 5, Phy C E&M 5, Phy C Mech 5), SAT (1540/1600), TOEFL (118/120) Experience
Student Assistant, Office of Undergraduate Admission, Georgia Tech August 2019-Current
- Handling communication pathways(50+ calls and 100+ emails daily).
- Implementing chat bot using Microsoft Bot Framework to handle issues to reduce traffic and increase satisfaction. Mental Health Reporter, Science & Tech Ministry, Govt. of India July 2017-August 2017
- Published a 10-page report on the status of mental health in India.
- Suggested improvements through AI, VR therapy, sensors and magnetics. Used R and RStudio to analyze data. Intern, Boston Scientific India June 2017
- Supported project with Deep Brain Stimulation team for the development of a Parkinson’s device that has helped thousands.
- Learned impact of AI/CS in healthcare.
- Learned supply chain mechanisms through Microsoft Visio. Projects
Virtually Integrated Project (Smart City Infrastructure Web & App Dev) January 2019-June 2019
- Developed app called All Gather which collects data on road conditions.
- Collected over 5,000 miles of road data in China, forwarded to road companies for repairing.
- Used Python to analyze csv data collected by sensors. Video Game Developer/Designer May 2015-Current
- Started Oblivion Gaming to showcase developed projects
- Created 10+ games using Clickteam Fusion, Unity3D and RPG Maker Skills
- Software: Android Studio, Clickteam Fusion, Unity, RPG Maker, Blender, Audacity, LaTeX, RStudio
- Languages: Hindi (native), English (native), French (intermediate) Involvement
Chi Psi Fraternity August 2018-Current
- Academic Chairman: Ensuring constructive academic environment, enforcing a 2.6 GPA requirement, leading fraternity from 14th to 10th in overall Greek Organizations GPA rankings.
- Pursuit of Excellence Chairman – Organizing weekly events to teach new skills to the brotherhood. nRoboxter, nOblivion (High School Robotics & Game Design) April 2016-May 2018
- Organized annual inter-school competitions with 1000+ students.
- Developed games for initial competition screening using Unity3D.
- Worked with NXT robots and taught middle school students. Social Work
Community Service, Atlanta (Chi Psi Fraternity) August 2018-Present
- Worked with Café 458, Atlanta Food Bank, The Salvation Army in Atlanta, 40+ hours every semester. Teacher/Fundraiser, Gurukool School March 2016-July 2018
- Taught classes up to 8th grade at school for underprivileged children.
- Held fundraising drive for new computers, raised 200,000 rupees (~ $2500). SAUMYA JAIN
email@example.com https://github.com/sjain0913 470-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/saumyajain0913 150 4th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313