ADRIAN S D'CUNHA
Father Name : Salvadore Pascal
Date of Birth :08/07/1967
Marital Status :Married
At :C - 303
Building:Link View Co op Hsg Sc
Road :Cross Road no 4
Pin :400 103
Same as Above
Linked in :
To pursue a responsible and challenging career in
a growing organization where I can Contribute to
the growth of the organization and improve skills
Course : Diploma
Discipline : Electric & Electronic ENGG.
Institution : K.S.O.U., Mysore
Board : Karnataka State Open University
Year of Passing: Year 1,2 & 3 : 2013-16
Course : C.H.M.
Discipline : I.T.I.
Institution : St Joseph Technical Institute
Board : Maharashtra State Board Of Vocational Examinations Year of Passing: 2011-12
Course : L.R.S & L.T.V.S.
Discipline : I.T.I.
Institution : Radio Electric Institute
Board : Maharashtra State Board Of Vocational Examinations Year of Passing: 1985-87
Course : SSC 10th
Institution : St Annes High School
Board : Pune Board of Secondary Education
Year of Passing: 1981-82
HOBBIES : Work Experience, Reading, Swimming,
STRENGTHS : Curious, Reader, Listener, Technically Inclined / Tweak-er, Commenter, Speaker.
On Job Training:
Gyandeep – Self Development
TQM Project I : 1998 – 99
TQM Project II : 2002 – 03
Problem Solving and Quality Improvement Tools – 2003
TQM Project III : 2003 – 04
TQM Project IV : 2004
Six Sigma Improvement Project : 2006
Now working with Exza Infosystems Pvt Ltd. Assistant Manager (Sourcing & Logistics) From Apr 2015 till date.
1) Coordination - Sourcing team EMS and Suppliers ( Local ). 2) Coordination - Sourcing team EMS and Suppliers ( China ). 3) Coordination – Logistics Material movement / Delivery to FF. 4) Coordination – HW and Suppliers Alternate part sample validation.
Feb 2010 to Mar 2015 worked for Indieon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as Assistant Manager. (N.P.I.) Work Responsibility:-
1) Coordination with development team & EMS.
2) Coordination with Supplier for customized parts. 3) EMS (China) Audit / Production sign off.
4) EMS document control.
5) Coordination - EMS / Vendor - payment / development / delivery. 6) Coordination - Customer / EMS - LC / Logistics / forecast / payment. 7) Coordination - Distributor / EMS - order / delivery / payment. 8) Coordination – Customer / Supplier - spares / payment.
May 1989 to Feb 2010 worked for Mirc Electronics Ltd. (Onida) as Sr Officer Quality. Work Responsibility:-
1) Clearance of lots intermediate quality section Circuit boards from complete knock down section.
2) QA & electrical evaluation of T.V, V.C.R. from semi knock down section @ quality norms required for ISO.
3) Member of Total quality management and Six Sigma Projects. 4) Shift Incharge clearance of lots for dispatch in SAP. 5) Process Audit Production and Quality processes. 6) Training team members for Color Picture Tube Inspection. 7) Managed Product Reliability by Stream lining available equipment, conduction multiple tests with relays and available jigs.
8) Designed and fabricated jigs (Production / Quality teams) for memorization, Inspection
(component, CPT, Inverter/UPS), testing (Elecrto Magnetic Compatability / Static discharge, Auto clave), and maintenance of the same.
9) Incoming material Quality for Production, Failure, Service, Sales return & Failure Mode Effect Analysis for the same.
May 1988 to May 1989 worked for Harp Electronics as Service Technician. Work Responsibility:-
Service / Repair of Printer Desk top Calculators and Audio Systems by Attending customer complaints in house & outdoor.
May 1985 to May 1986 worked for Ashish Electronics as quality control Inspector. Work Responsibility:-
Inspection of Audio products.
MS Office, < any electronic / office software package used > Languages Known :
Hindi, Marathi, English.
I hereby declare that all the data and information provided above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and I hold responsible myself for any irregularities if found.
Place: Mumbai Adrian S DCunha