Tamsin Colyn firstname.lastname@example.org
Matric/2018 Senior Certificate 2014 -
Hoerskool Pietersburg - Polokwane Limpopo
NSC - Matriculated
2019 - 2019
2018 - 2018
Front Desk/ Dispenser
Vision Optometrist - Cresta, Randburg
Greeting walk-in customers and other visitors and escorting them to specific destinations Performing other administrative support tasks, such as keeping appointment calendars Obtaining or sending information or documents
Assisting with frame selection
Pre-testing patient vision
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries Teaching contact lens care and use
Soetdorings - Polokwane, Limpopo
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area. Summary
2016 - 2018
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations.
Splash water park - Polokwane, Limpopo
- Overseeing activities at aquatic facility.
- Assisting with swimming lessons.
- Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
- Maintaining order in swimming areas.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to multitask
Computer and Technical Literacy
-Afrikaans Home Language
-English First Additional Language
- Maths Literacy
- Business Studies