Gary D. Muller
**** ************ **., *** *****, NV 89121
OBJECTIVE To secure an experienced level accounting or business administration position that utilizes my qualifications and knowledge.
EDUCATION MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY, Murfreesboro, TN
Bachelor of Business Administration, December 2014
Major: Accounting Minor: Business Administration
01/19- 06/19 LYNN’S WORLD CONSIGMENT, Las Vegas, NV
Temporary Staff Accountant
- Reconciled all bank and credit card accounts.
- Cut checks to consigners on a monthly basis.
- Conducted cost analysist on 3rd party design projects.
- Assisted in year end procedures with the office manager.
04/16-10/18 ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE ASSOCIATION, Las Vegas, NV
- Managed day to day accounting operations including accounts payable, accounts
receivable, invoicing and payroll.
- Maintained an accurate count of the safe on a weekly basis over the course of my tenure.
- Assisted in annual audits along with year end procedures.
08/15-11/15 NATIONAL SERVICES, LLC., Knoxville, TN
- Completed on average 150 monthly audit surveys on Chase ATMs in central Arizona
and southern California.
- Surveys were comprised of collecting video, audio and image data. Replacing decals and
light bulbs when needed and performing the sanitation of each machine.
- Reported malfunctioning machines to a dispatcher which was able to resolve the situation
with my assistance or scheduled a technician to that particular location.
SKILLS Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and QuickBooks