email@example.com Cupertino, CA 650-***-****
Northeastern University, San Jose, CA 2019.09 - Present Master of Science in Information Systems
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 2014.08 - 2018.05 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, GPA: 3.3/4.0 SKILLS
Software Engineer Intern June 2018- Oct 2018
Global Drug Commercialization Center Chengdu, CHINA
- Designed a TurboTax-like tax web service for tax report.
- Used Flask, Python to develop back-end; Developed RESTful api on MongoDB.
- Used Git as source code for version control.
Software Engineer Intern June 2017- Aug 2017
Siyi Technology Chengdu, CHINA
- Designed the GO based web service for raffle service.
- Developed back-end with Iris and Xnorm framework for user authentication.
- Implemented Thrift framework for raffle systems to be used flexible.
- Used Redis as a cache to improve systems proficiency. PROJECTS
Pet Hotel: React based web app
- Designed and developed a web app for user to register, book, check status in ScaffoldHub.
- Developed the back-end with MongoDB; Implemented scalable APIs with GraphQL to fetch and mutate pet hotel records.
- Used GitHub for source code version control.
Android/IOS app for chanting on SpringBoot/Netty + MUI
- Designed a mobile app for user to chat, add friend, keep alive, and save/post image.
- Developed the front-end with MUI, H5plus to build client side of the service.
- Developed the back-end with Netty to build WebSocket server; Used Maven to manage dependencies.
- Implemented FastDFS and Nginx to provide high performance file for saving image, unique QR code.
- Merge the features into the big SpringBoot project. Online Shopping: Angular based web app
- Designed web app for user to shop with visualization, search, shopping cart status, payments.
- Implemented front-end with Angular, Webpack for Ajax based dynamic web pages.
- Developed the back-end with Java and MySQL as databases; Hosted web app on firebase. Coursework
- Data structures; Algorithm design and analysis; Object-oriented programming; Data analysis and mining; Application engineering and development; Systems programing with C and Unix.