AHMAD MECHANICAL MUSTAFA ENGINEER/FACILITIES HAMMAD ENGINEER
*- ***** ********** ********-***: Facilities Engineer in DAMAC project – Amman/Jordan Sep.2017- Present
• leading the mobilization period for (Maintenance team. Housekeeping team, security team
& receptionist team).
• Prepare the snags lists for the handing over from the contractor and following up for closing
• Preparing the PPM planner as per the client requirements and the manufacture recommendations.
• Prepare the AMC for subcontractors:
- Fire Alarm system
- Firefighting system
- Pest control
• Supervising & planning/preparing all Preventive, Predictive & corrective maintenance for all equipment and systems (Electrical Panels, Elevators, HVAC system, external lighting, Gate barriers, Submersible pumps, hot and chilled water pumps, plumping network, Domestic pumps, Garbage chute system).
• Managing, controlling and coordinating between the different site team:
- MEP team.
- Security Team
- Cleaning Team
• Following up & supervising the work of sub-contractors in addition to follow up: (Contacts, renewal contacts, PTW, Completion reports & follow up with financial team to issue invoices)
• Prepare and submit quotations and estimates for client
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, contingency plans, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programmes and all technical documentation.
• Following up with the sites for the team requirements and preparing the PO for the tools, equipment’s, consumables and uniforms.
2- Equator Sun Energy Co.: Mechanical Engineer Apr.2016-Apr.2017
-Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation Design
3- TechnoWatt Group: Mechanical Design Engineer Dec.2015-MAR.2016
1- Amesco Tower in Dubai
2- Nmareq Combined Building in Saudi Arabia
-Design & Shop Drawing for HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumping, Water Supply systems EDUCATION
2011-2015: BSc, Mechanical Engineering, Mutah University, AL-Karak, Jordan. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFIATIONS
1- Autodesk Revit Mechanical (MEP): “Engineers Training Center “for 40 hours in the period 2/5-23/5/2017
2- Introduction in Fire Fighting System: “Jordan Engineers Association” ENGINEERING SOFTWARE
Test and Balance HVAC Air and Water System in ROYAL Hospital Project SKILLES
-The Ability To self-software Learning.
- Planning and Prioritization.
- Work under Pressure.
- The Ability to Analyse Problems.
- High Level Knowledge in English Language (Writing, Reading and Conversation).