Mobile: +91-981*-***-*** Mumbai, India
Skype ID: campmanagernavin
Result driven and qualified professional equipped with 20+ years of practical work experience in Administration / PR & Camp Management working with and for leading companies within Gulf and India. Demonstrated ability to lead all aspects of the camp functions in a multicultural environment with a high standard of health and safety. A self-starter, proactive and trustworthy individual who can bring to your business: flexibility in working in a multi-cultural environment, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making, coordination, stress and time management skills.
1. Holding 20+ Years Gulf / India Experience
2. Cost Control & profit Maximization
3. Camp Management – Supervision
4. Quality Inspection – Safety Standard
5. Disciplinary Action Execution
6. Leadership-Team Building Skills
7. Gained valuable experience and knowledge in handling workers in large camps. 8. Developed skills in managing large size of workforce in the camp. 9. Developed cost control and quality inspection method within the site or camp to ensure smooth functioning of operations.
10. Successfully performed the job profile in consistent manner and continuously working towards the company objective and goals.
11. Demonstrated skills surmounting challenges and dealing with change. CAREER PATH
“Camp Supervisor’ from 01st August 2016 to 31st March 2019 with Al Ayuni Investment and Contracting Company KSA-Saudi Arabia
5yrs+ with Qcon- Qatar Engineering & Construction Company, W.L.L. Doha-Qatar from 16th April,2010 to 25th February,2016
Asst. Camp Boss with Dodsal Engineering & Construction Co., LLC, Sultanate of Oman 21st Sep. 2008 to 8th Nov 2009
Assistant PRO: Modi Rubber Ltd. Mumbai India
1st November 1982 to 2008
1. Responsible for managing complete camp administration, maintenance, safety and security as per company’s standards and regulation consisting of a large multinational workforce.
2. Maintain and safe keep all significant records pertaining to the camp 3. Overlook the catering service and ensure that the menu caters to different nationalities; food is cooked and served safely.
4. Ensure proper and fair allocation and on time delivery of food and other basis amenities to all concerned.
5. Carry out regular inspection of the kitchen, dining areas and stores to ensure all cleaning and maintenance work is done.
6. Expertise in forecasting catering requirements for site. 7. Monitor workmen’s behaviour and ensure that no illegal activities or malpractices take place in the camp.
8. Reprimand and confront workers in disputes or any misbehaviour within the camp and immediately report to the HR/Administration Department. 9. Coordinate with Transport Department to ensure that buses arrive on time to pick and drop the workmen from various camps to the work site and back. 10. Provide training to employees on acceptable standard of service. 11. Ensure proper operational controls, quality service and client satisfaction. EDUCATION: Graduate
IT SKILLS: MS Office, Internet & Email Applications PERSONAL DETAILS
Address: 101/ Om Vajreshwar CHS.,
Keniwadi Fire Brigade, L.T. Road, Borivali (W)
Mumbai – 400091. (India)
Date of Birth: 6th September, 1962
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi & Guajarati
(Speak, Read & Write)
Visa Status: Employment Visa
Passport Detail: Passport No. T5187972 Renew at RIYADH (KSA) on 30th April-2019 Valid up to 29TH Apr -2029. Holding ECNR