Chennai 600 040, India.
Contact #: +91-900*******, email: email@example.com Career objective
• Architecture & interior, fashion and studio Product photographer with Profession Light experience and Aerial photography .
• HRD Architectural TS Distortion free Architectural Photography.
• Knowledge and detailed Shoot experience on lighting up subjects like Art. Career Achievements
• Determined, creative and result-oriented individual with a highly acclaimed reputation for producing superior, high quality imagery and recognized with numerous awards.
• Expertise in Photoshop editing, image manipulation, and image restoration.
• Excellent knowledge in deﬁning themes and concept for photography and graphic design, undertaking or supervising photography, and high volume post-production editing.
• With lights and HDR interior and architectural photo shooting even with available lights.
• Knowledge in editing videos with professional softwares and rendering . Duties included:
• Arranging subject material in desired position, estimating and measuring light level, distance, and number of exposures needed, using measuring devices and formulas, framing subject matter and background in lens to capture desired image and focusing camera and adjusting settings based on lighting, subject material, distance, and ﬁlm speed.
• Using the exact required equipment’s to avoid maximum of post work eg: ND ﬁlters, Polarizer & T-S lenses.
• Contributed to the signiﬁcant growth of the business by developing reputation for quality imagery.
• Framing subject matter and background in lens to capture desired image, focusing camera and adjusted settings based on lighting, subject material, distance, and ﬁlm speed, selecting and assembling equipment and required background properties according to subject, materials, and conditions, directing activities of workers assisting in setting up photographic, and arranging subject material in desired. Other duties:
• Software’s mostly used are Adobe Photoshop CC, Capture one Pro 7.2, Aperture
& Photo matrix 5.
• Mostly interior photo shoot are done tethered for proper use of time and output.
• Analyze operating practices and procedures to create and revise existing methods. Education and Certiﬁcation
• PG diploma in Professional Photography Light & Life Academy, Ooty. (2013 - 2015)
• B.Sc.Visual Communication Madras Christian college, Chennai. (2010 - 2013) Area of specialization in Post Graduation:
Architecture & Interior Travel & Nature Product & Table Top Fashion & Portraiture
(both Studio & out door).
Professional Experience: 3 years 7 months
Prione Business services Private Limited (Amazon India venture) from May 2015 till Feb 2018 (Employee ID: 10381).
NEFR - Aerial Cinematographer and Aerial Photographer for Indian Railways (North East), Freelanced for Taj Palace & PVR Cinemas Delhi. Skills in Photography:
Lighting knowledge Framing & Composition Elements of Light Other Skills:
Working Knowledge of 2D to 3D movie conversion (3 months internship Feature Works VFX, Chennai. 2013) Professional Video editing for movies Computer Hardware Basics.
Photoshop, Light room, Capture One pro, Premier Pro & 3ds Max. Operating System :
Windows & Mac os X.