Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Seeking a position in Customer Service with fast paced environment, ability to perform knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel, and problem solving with excellent verbal communication skills. Qualifications/Skills
● Quick Learning skills, self-motivated, problem solving and organizational skills.
● Responsible, Reliable, Respectful, Outstanding Work Ethics and Positive Attitude. Work Experience
La Habra, CA
Store Associate 10/2016-Present
● Great communication skills, which includes interpersonal conversational skills.
● Responsible for the operation of store equipment such as slicer, dicers, computer terminals, fryer, grills, etc.
Yorba Linda, CA
Shift Supervisor 10/2014-10/2016
● Ability to perform excellent customer service, including greeting customers and assessing and responding to customer needs. Ensures customers obtain quality goods and satisfactory services.
● Process merchandise returns, exchanges, stock shelves, Plan-o-grams and mark prices on shelves and items, etc.
Prestige Window Cleaning Anaheim, CA
Front Desk Receptionist 12/2012-09/2014
● Computer and Software Skills, Scheduled and arrange Appointments, File Records and database, Answer incoming and outgoing call and maintain a neat and organized work area.
● Excellent Customer Service and Great verbal Communication skills. Carmelo Child's Development Center
Substitute Teacher 08/2010-12/2012
● Ability to provide the help, support and behavioral guidance and encouragement to all children from infants to thirteen years of age.
● Responsible for preparing snack time, homework, art activities and supervising outside sports activities.
Carmel Valley, CA
Food Server 10/2010-12/2012
● Prepare stocking supplies, charging people for their food, handling cash and credit cards.
● Cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers and answering questions. Education
Carmel Valley High School Carmel, CA
High School Diploma 2012
● Andrew Yates 714-***-****
● Laura Dunn 831-***-****
● Andrea Johnson 310-***-****