ACCA Affiliate with membership in a few months experienced in designing, implementing, and executing solutions for business cases involving complex issues and Financial Management. PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
Advanced Analyst, a team player with around 3 years of experience who successfully manages specialty financial projects from inception to completion by applying Problem Solving, Effective Communication and Proactive skills while operating in a highly – competitive environment. Adept at developing and showcasing the below experiences by working closely with management and staff to gather appropriate data and by creating compelling presentations for the Executive management and team. In the process, also ensures to be competent and willing to learn new technologies for successful delivery of the Project. CORE QUALIFICATIONS
• Financial Statements Preparation
• Financial Evaluation
• Treasury Management
• Account Reconciliation
• Management Reporting
• Project Management
• Policy and Procedure Creation & Implementation
• Oracle JDE ERP System
• Accounting Software
- MS Navigation
EY Accounts Compliance Reporting department experience mainly deals with on-site opportunities in MENA region
EY ACR (Accounts Compliance Reporting) Department is focused on helping large, multinationals to meet their financial reporting requirements and finance transformation initiatives. Below listed are specific off-site experiences:
- Preparation and review of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Supporting & Advising MENA clients in bookkeeping
- Finalization of books of account.
- Defining accounting processes
- Generating various management reports & schedules as per the client’s requirements
- Ensuring 100% compliance as per audit accounting standards
- Financial Statement year end closing process
Ernst & Young [2017 Jan – Till Date]
Advanced Analyst - ACR Department (Accounts Compliance & Reporting) Oil & Gas Join Venture in KSA [2019 July – till Date] Procurement Analyst
Below listed are specific On-site experiences gained from supporting the Procurement Department of a major Oil & Gas Joint Venture in Saudi Arabia.
- Streamlining processes in the Procurement department
- Supporting the Procurement Review Committee in Tender and Bidder Analysis
- Finalizing the IKTVA (In-Kingdom Total Value Added) Program for the company by working with various departments and connecting the information with Audited Financials Statements for External Audit requirements
- Review of monthly Accrual list prepared for the Finance Department. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Duration: (2012-2018)
• Details: Completed all 14 papers – Affiliate
Towards membership in 3 months
(3 years requirement)
• Duration: (2019 onwards – 2 years course)
• Details: Finance & Accounting
• Duration: (2012-2016)
• Details: Graduated on Applied Accounting
Association of Certified Chartered
Bachelor of Science (Honored Degree)
Below listed are specific On-site experiences gained from supporting the Finance Department of a major Government Organization in Qatar.
- Reconciling, Identifying and Resolving variations in all the balance sheet accounts like Bank accounts, Accounts Payable and Receivables accounts, Clearing and Suspense accounts.
- Initiating and finalizing the project on Old Oracle System Shutdown – based on constant communication, planning and I implementation.
- Managing, organizing & controlling projects based on Oracle System migration issues.
- Performing Financial Evaluation of Bidders participating for various tenders and Reporting with Tender Committee members before deadline.
- Supporting Monthly Management reporting by finalizing summaries of various finance related activities with detailed analysis working together with various departments
- Creation and Implementation of Policies & Procedures for Parent-Subsidiary intercompany transaction online share- point portal and company credit card accounting & procedures.
- Performing Treasury Monthly & Yearly Closing activities – finalizing Treasury bank accounts and related GL accounts, performing Fixed Deposit account analysis, preparing Interest Income schedules and Investment planning. Internship experiences attained from Dubai:
- TFI (Temporal Fund Investment) passing and approving through Oracle system
- Wholesale Extra Discount and Loyalty calculations, passing and approvals
- Analysing of Rebate calculation of customers
- Supporting Accounts Receivables department
Ministry in Qatar [2017 April – 2019 May]
Transmed [2016 - 3 Months]
- EY Spot Award in 2017
- Exceptional Client Service Award Winner in 2018
- High Contributor Grader in 2019
Master’s in Business Administration
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1994
Languages: English, Arabic, Hindi, Malayalam (Read& Write) Passion: Singing, Travelling Recent Chadar Trek (Leh Ladakh) Married Status: Single
REFERENCE: Will be furnished upon request
I hereby declare that the information above is true to the best of my knowledge. If given an opportunity, I will serve to the best of my abilities in your esteemed organization. Hoping you would consider me as a candidate for the concerned post