+1-949-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/poupak-khodabandeh-5b2878a/ EXECUTIVE LEADER & GENERAL MANAGER
GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS Forward-focused executive with expertise in devising innovative strategies and driving business growth Strategic Business Leader with 18+ years of experience and a background in driving initiatives & projects within a variety of environments. Subject Matter Expert and Organizational Leader in the areas of strategy development and execution, product road mapping, and change management. Excel in leading large-scale organizations & project teams while maintaining high levels of quality/efficiency. Demonstrated success in improving staff engagement, building high performance teams across diverse cultures, and identifying potential areas of improvement within the organization. Areas of Excellence
Business/Operations Management • P&L Ownership • Culture Transformation • Executive Leadership • Financial Management Business Process Re-Engineering • Sales and Marketing Leadership • Global Business Management • Forming Strategic Alliances Supply Chain Management • Cost Optimization • Current Market Trends • Electronics & Chemical Industry • Cultural Diversity CAREER SNAPSHOT
Demonstrated background and acumen in global electronics, chemical industry, and business transformation with a history of success in increasing revenue, product growth, and client satisfaction
Proven ability to improve business operations by reviewing and updating current strategies, creating both long and short- term plans, and translating conceptual models into specific growth strategies and operations plans to address areas of weakness
Consistently recognized as a Leader in the areas of business development and sales strategy design with experience in working with key clients such as Apple, Intel, Qualcomm, TSMC, and Texas Instruments
Awarded the Henkel Lion Award in 2016 by transforming the business unit, turning performance from decline to double digit growth, and being selected the Best Business Unit out of a group of 32 business units in Henkel PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Henkel Electronics Materials, Irvine, CA February 2012-July 2012 & January 2013-Present Vice President, Global Head – Semiconductor Packaging Materials Executive Leader within a global organization with direct oversight of a €250MM Semiconductor Packaging Materials Strategic Business Unit. Led business and financial operations including full P&L and EBIT along with leading a team of over 250 technical and commercial individuals. Design and implement long-term vision and strategic direction for the business unit, provide feedback to members of corporate executive leadership for the entire organization, and built partnerships with external customers and suppliers. Consistently review and update on-going strategies which include a 5-year financial target planning strategy and a customer specific service strategy. Maintain expertise in the areas of manufacturing and supply chain management.
• Redesigned the existing go-to-market strategy by identifying strategic weaknesses and updating direction/focus based on market trends, resulting in an increase from a single-digit decline to double-digit top & bottom-line growth within 4 years
• Attained a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 40% in target global key accounts by fostering executive relationships and focused solution development
• Created and implemented key performance indicators for the team, resulting in greater team engagement and an increase in overall productivity levels
• Increased customer satisfaction and support levels throughout the Asia Pacific region by re-organization the sales team and implementing a more comprehensive coverage model POUPAK KHODABANDEH PAGE 2
Skyworks Corporation, Irvine, CA July 2012-January 2013 Director, Business Operations
Held a leadership role with direct reporting line to the Executive Vice-President of the High-Performance Analog Business Unit. Oversaw operations related to the development and execution of internal business strategies along with being recognized as the liaison between internal marketing, operations, and sales teams.
• Instrumental in the planning, execution, and management of an integration strategy which was used for 2 acquisitions within less than a year
Mindspeed Technologies, Newport Beach, CA October 2008-January 2012 Senior Product Manager
Led operations for a successful product-line within the High-Performance Analog Business Unit with a focus on managing a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor components used in the video broadcast market. Developed and implemented product roadmaps, marketing plans, and sales strategies aimed at increasing product recognition and brand growth. Researched current global trends during the development of pricing and product related strategies.
• Increased compound annual growth rate by 25% within a declining broadcast market by creating innovative marketing plans, resulting in the division being recognized as the fastest growing unit for the entire organization Gennum Corporation, Burlington, ON June 2002-July 2008 Product Line Manager (2007-2008)
Promoted to a management role within the organization due to a demonstrated background in effectively leading and improving current operations. Worked closely with the Head of Marketing to create product strategies for a range of video broadcast semiconductor solutions. Supervised internal team members which required providing coaching and guidance along with handling performance and/or disciplinary issues.
• Instrumental in managing the full-life cycle for a $33MM product line which consisted of product development, promotion, sales, and end-of-life
Project Leader, Product Development Team (2006-2007) Lead product development for a large product family with a concentration on ensuring on-time product delivery and product requirement compliance for a variety of integrated circuit products. Monitored product budgets and timelines, diffused escalated operational issues, and worked closely with internal and external stakeholders.
• Led a design team consisting of 23 individuals working in all areas of development, manufacturing, and quality in addition to providing direct support to the Director of Product Development Analog Design Engineer (2002-2006)
Hired in an individual contributor role for a global organization with a focus on the design and layout of analog and mixed-signal circuit using various technologies. Played a lead role in radio frequency (RF) circuit design that was centered on phased-lock-loops for the conversion of analog video to digital signals.
• Recognized for technical and operational expertise related to analog design, team leadership, project management, and product development best practices
Bachelor of Applied Science, Electrical Engineering University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
Senior Business Management Skills Program
IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain