● Streamlining IT/Non-IT recruitments for global corporates
● Ensuring the organizational legal compliance and mitigating the marginal risks
● Experience with global organizations on world-leading projects with major international clients
● Complete resource handling from initial screening to onsite onboarding for clients via ATS/VMS, monitoring employment costs and productivity checks
● Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
● Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential data and issues
● Source, screen and recruit candidates using databases and search engines
● Experience in Non IT market with excellent knowledge in manufacturing and automotive domain
● Experience in IT market, fulfilling number of Java, .NET, BSA and PM requirements
● Experience in organizing multiple on-site recruitment drives
● Maintain analytical documented reports for requisitions status using MS Excel
● Access applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitude
● Hands on experience in various selection processes like WebEx/Skype, reference check etc.
Manipal University - School of Electrical, Electronics and Communication B. Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 2017 St. Paul's Senior Secondary School, Udaipur (Raj)
Science, Math’s and Computers (10+2 CBSE) - 2012
St. Paul's Senior Secondary School, Udaipur (Raj)
Secondary School (10th CBSE) - 2010
Talent Acquisition – Recruitment & MIS Specialist Oct’18 – Present
Managed end to end recruitment for leading global OEMs of products, design and validations for automotive, aerospace and industrial machinery brands like Toyota, Caterpillar, Lear, FCA, Faraday Future, Gillig etc. on hiring for contractual / full time payroll.
Procuring MSP requirements through specified respective portals and working with Hiring Mangers and Sales team on the flow for Non – MSP demands
Proactive sourcing & screening of candidates through job boards, mass mailing, professional sites, social networking, headhunting, employee references, ATS and self- data bank to maintain the pipeline.
Regular touch base with the candidates for scheduling WebEx/Skype/in-person interviews, generating the offers in system and processing through all level approvals post selection, routing and releasing the offer letter with track on BGC, documentation and addressing their concerns (salary, relocation, joining date) - ensuring joining is in time
Strong understanding of recruitment metrics and reporting processes; regular implementation of improvements/efficiencies for the entire recruitment process
SPOC for organizing multiple recruitment events / drives, managing more than 100 eligible resources get face to face interviewed for hot requisitions within a span of one week
SPOC for all management of ERP and data programs within recruitment domain
Coordination with vendors and managing pass through resources for attaining better margins
Managing Database: SPOC to generate, maintain, consolidate, run queries and pull out reports from various database systems and portals for the whole recruitment process
Updating and maintaining of records and inventories through interacting with multiple internal/external stakeholders, hiring managers and team members on a daily / weekly / monthly basis specifically to maintain track record for whole recruitment team’s workflow
Strong inclination and expertise towards numbers, Excel spreadsheets, formulae, pivots, charts presentation, queries and software applications like Shareportal and ATS ATOS SYNTEL
Human Resource - Executive March’18 – Oct’18
● Worked for major insurance, manufacturing, banking and financial accounts like Daimler Trucks NA, American Express, Ameriprise, Northern Trust, Cummins, Wells Fargo etc.
● Managed and fulfilled key requirements with rare skills like APPIAN developer, TIBCO, Tableau, PEGA, AWS, IOT, Windchill, Salesforce, IBM Bluemix, Business Service Analyst
(governance / financial / compliances) etc.
● Handled and worked effectively with diverse group of internal heads (delivery and engagement managers, global HR head, COO) and external partners (including strategic vendor management, Finance team, IT management and Vendor Staff Management)
● Ensured timely and effective management and completion of vendor and candidate’s contract renew and approval cycles, ensuring alignment of all contract requests to targets and guidelines
● Managed complete resource handling by ensuring completion and validating all the required paperwork, BGV before onboarding of the resource.
● Capable in coordinating among multiple technical panels and candidates simultaneously in different time zones
● Proficient in selecting right vendors, categorize them for better timely fulfillment of requisitions
● Establishment of standards and guidelines for vendors, monitoring vendors to ensure these policies are being followed
● Excellent communicating, negotiating and interpersonal skills to effectively sustain relationships with vendors
● Monitor contractual agreements for all IT function’s vendors Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Quality Analysis Intern Jan’17-July’17
● Experienced in Link Calculation in Satellite using OFDM Simulink.
● Work with global technical team to gain more exposure and understanding of market standards
● In depth knowledge of network conversions of base band to RF, Different Transponders, Type of frequency bands, Uplink and Downlink concepts.
● Testing accuracy of different types of antenna, concluding it to optimization of satellite power by using various concept of measurements like carrier-bandwidth, carrier to Noise ratio - C/N, carrier power to noise power – C/No, and Noise bandwidth. Previous Industrial Exposures:
● Study visit: Ultra Tech Cement Plant, Rajasthan Aug’16
● In-plant 90 days training: Kota Super Thermal Power Station May’15-July’15 Skillsets:
● Expertise in using MS Excel, Notes, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook SharePoint, LinkedIn, MSP portals, job boards, cold callings, WebEx/Skype and overall management and coordination
● High volume requisitions handling, know how to sell the position and the company using the latest marketing tactics
● Strong communication (Verbal and Written) and interpersonal skills
● Proactive in communicating and implementing changes in the internal process for better efficiency and growth of team
● Stimulate steady process enhancement to present increasing operational efficiency in entire business partner processes
● Knack for multitasking by putting together job ads, screen applicants, run background checks, conduct and schedule interviews, consult other employers, process job offers etc. and excelling in routing each of them
● Maintaining a healthy and content environment with clients, hiring managers, internal HR team, candidates and vendors
● Knowledge and experienced in filtering out false candidature
Add-on flair technical knowledge and practice on core C/C++, basics of Java, MATLAB, Algorithms, OOPs, Data Structures and OFDM simulation