M O H A M E D H A S S A N E N
Egyptian Mobile# (Cell Phone): 00 2-012-***-*-**-**
I’m Seeking for a job in the field of Procurement / Supply Chain at your Reputable Company where my background and experience can be utilized. CERTIFICATES & COURSES
- CICCM - Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager.
- CISCM – Certified International Supply Chain Manager.
- CSCP- Certified Supply Chain Professional.
- Drafting Technical Specifications for the Procurement and Preparation of Bid Requirements.
- Purchasing Management Professional.
- BSCM – Basic of Supply Chain Management.
- Communication Strategies.
- Problem Solving Creatively.
- Advanced Office.
June, 2007 Helwan University Cairo, Egypt.
Accounting & Business Administration. (Major: Foreign Trade Economics)
Skills Computer Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of ERP (CRM & GP), Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Browsing & Search Engines, Software.
- Fair Knowledge of Hardware.
- Arabic: Native language.
- English: Excellent command of Reading, Writing and Speaking (British Council Level#8).
- Have a great communication skill.
- Able to work under pressure, in group and lonely.
- Punctual, ambitious, and self-confidence.
- Easy to learn.
Experiences Feb, 2009 – Till now Misr El-Kheir Foundation (NGO) Procurement Supervisor Cairo, Egypt.
- Responsible for all procurement activities to support all required needs.
- Receive requisitions from dept. and branches, ask for quotations.
- Responsible for daily tender operation activities and ensure that jobs are completed.
- Assist in for providing clarification to vendors with any item(s) that are unclear, or unusual.
- Analysis, reviewing, evaluation, and negotiation of all received proposal and quotations.
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate time of events to meet needs in time.
- Manage the tender process (preparation of ITT, TOR, supplier briefing sessions / site visits, receiving and logging of all tenders, preparation of tender schedules, safe custody of document, secretariat function, contracting, communication etc...).
- Visiting existing suppliers, building and maintaining good relationship with them.
- Responsible and manage all of procurement activities for all projects funded from EU
(RDI Projects – Research, Development and Innovation) according to EU Policy.
- Search for new suppliers.
- Contact suppliers in order to negotiate contracts for certain services, goods and merchandise.
- Assign work, provide direction to staff and ensure that assigned tasks are completed.
- Ensure effective and appropriate staff coverage.
- Check validity of requests to purchase, obtaining an additional necessary paperwork.
- Check all invoices to contracts with various companies both in the purchase or maintenance and services.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier payment issues.
- Review warranties, coordinate returns and or repair of products.
- Maintain supplier’s data base and develop new supply source.
- Submit weekly reports for all orders with actual lead time versus target.
- Submit monthly reports for all generated purchase orders.
- Make sure that the statues report is completed with all required data.
- Monthly Planning and Reporting.
- Supervise staff in order to ensure they are performing their duties efficiently. May, 2008 – Jan, 2009 Harvey World Travel Cairo, Egypt Section Head of internal Tourism Department
Aug, 2006 – April, 2008 Bebo Travel Cairo, Egypt
Supervisor of Transportation Office of Cairo airport Interests:
Reading, Swimming, and traveling
Nationality : Egyptian
Date of Birth: 15/5/1982
Marital Status: Married
Military Status: Exemption
Address: B27 Magls El Defaa El Watny st., Hadayek El Koba - Cairo