HIMALKRISHNA VALAKKADAVIL VINAYAN
Valakkadavil House, Karuvannur, Thrissur-680711,Kerala,India email@example.com l +91-944*******
Experienced electrical engineering professional with expertise in the Design and development of electrical equipment. Quality and result oriented. Education
• Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2012–2016) Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, University of Calicut, Kerala, India.
• Higher Secondary Education (2010-2012), Sree Narayana Vidya Bhavan, CBSE, Kerala, India.
Technical Work Experience
1) Electrical Engineer (May 2019 – Present)
Jayalakshmi Electricals Private Ltd, Thrissur, Kerala Major clientele – TELK, SFO Technologies, Cochin International Airport, Hykon India Limited, NIT- Calicut, Keltron etc.
Nature of Work:
• Design, production, fault finding and testing of Transformers, Rectifiers and welding sets.
• Preparation of AutoCAD drawings (GA, SLD etc.), test reports, quotation and enquires.
• Working towards innovative electro-mechanical project works. 2) QC - Testing Engineer (Electrical) (January 2018 – April 2019, 1 Yr 4 mos) Magnetic and Controls, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu,www.transformershop.org Major clientele – L&T, ABB, Schneider, ISRO, Eaton, Emerson Electric etc. Nature of Work:
• Prioritizing, planning and delegating work to technicians.
• Production and quality control of Control Transformers, Isolation transformers
(Oil and Air cooled), K-Rated transformers, Drive chokes and Reactors based on IEC 60076 standards.
• Conducting Routine and Type testing of Transformers, PDUs and preparation of test reports based on IS 2026 standards.
• Organizing total process in accordance with 5S lean manufacturing and implementation of Continual Improvement and Quality Management System
• Quality inspection for overall process and inward goods, reviewing GRN, raising NCR and 8D Corrective action reports.
• Compiling and maintaining process cards, trend charts and daily production reports.
3) Junior Electrical Engineer (June 2016 – Nov 2017, 1 Yr 5mos) Jayalakshmi Electricals Private Ltd, Thrissur, Kerala Major clientele – TELK, SFO Technologies, Cochin International Airport,Hykon India Limited, NIT- Calicut, Keltron etc.
Nature of Work:
• Design, develop and supervise the production of single phase and three phase transformers.
• Assures product quality by assuring customer requirements and testing finished products.
• High Security Circuit Breaker(Nov 2015 - May 2016) Password based control system aimed at reducing communication errors and also ensuring safety of line man. Method employing Micro-controller, GSM Modem etc.
• Generation of electricity using road transport pressure(Jan 2015 – May 2015) Alternative method of developing electricity through road power generation
(RPG).Method employing DC generator, Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) etc. Electrical Testing Experience
• Measurement of winding resistance, Winding resistance meter, LCR-Q Meter.
• Measurement of Voltage ratio and check of phase displacement, Turns Ratio Meter.
• Measurement of short circuit impedance and load loss, Power analyser.
• Measurement of No load loss and No load current, Power Analyser.
• Di-Electric routine tests - Separate source AC voltage with stand test, HV Tester.
• Di-Electric Routine tests - AC induced voltage withstand test (Double voltage Double frequency) DVDF Meter.
• Measurement of insulation resistance (Megohmmeter).
• Magnetic Balance test.
• Common mode noise rejection (CMNR) Test.
• AutoCAD 2D Drafting Certification - CADD Centre, UIT Training Centre.
• Professional expertise in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint for preparation of test reports, presentations, quotations, Monthly sales tax report etc.
• Malayalam Full professional proficiency
• English Full professional proficiency
• Tamil Professional proficiency (speak)
• Hindi Elementary proficiency
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
"The best way to predict future is to create it"