646-***-**** ㄧ email@example.com ㄧBrooklyn, NY 11230ㄧwww.linkedin.com/in/arthur-abramov EDUCATION
Associates of Science in Liberal Arts Graduated January 2018 Borough of Manhattan Community College, City University of New York Bachelors of Science In Criminal Justice Management Graduated June 2019 John Jay College, City University of New York GPA 2.5 Successfully combined working 30 hours per week, and full-time study taking 17 credits
● Member of the John Jay International Criminal Justice Club
● Member of John Jay Law Society
TECHNOLOGY/LANGUAGES:Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Intermediate in Russian. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
GOURMET GLATT MARKET.Brooklyn, NY September 2018-Present Retail Produce Cashier
● Greeted over 100 customers daily and determined their specific needs by following up and generating repeat business by encouraging customers to return.
● Successfully sell smart plans, credit cards applications, and reward cards on a daily basis.
● Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone within a high-volume environment. Addressed concerned/upset/angry guests researched and rapidly solved.
● Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
● Packaged over 100 customer purchases in an organized fashion.
● Effectively utilized resources to successfully complete projects. PARTY CITY. Brooklyn, NY March 2018- September 2018 Sales Associate/ Party Planner
● Consulted with clients(to date, Over 20 clients) to plan perfect birthday parties. Consulted on what they needed, any ideas they had in mind so I can create what they had objected.
● Planned and executed 10 premium-quality functions with budgets ranging from $200 to $600.
● Analyzed bills for accuracy and identified over $1,000 of unnecessary charges or overpayments for clients.
● Partnered with local vendors to reduce the cost of events by 20%.
● Maintained an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
● Ensured that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment. EXTERM A PEST INC.Brooklyn, NY October 2017- July 2018 Exterminator Assistant
● Spray chemical solutions, powders, and gases on or near surfaces on about 50 buildings daily to eliminate pests.
● Inspect property to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion.
● Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
● Position and fasten edges of tarpaulins over building and tape vents to ensure air-tight environment and check for leaks.