"To work faithfully and sincerely for the company. Enable to do the things that bring me developing success and to maintaining a goal setting routine that will have the map to success."
To attain a high quality relationship with the organization whereby I can contribute to the growth of the organization and thereby along with it. My stated objective and focused approach is to acquire in deep knowledge in my subject, and to work in an organization that fully utilizes my skills and provide global work exposure. During any tenure I have displayed strong leadership and administrative qualities to prove my credibility in the organization. Communication skills and ability to adapt is my plus.
Result and Customer Oriented Services
Dynamic, flexible and a team player
Self-Motivated and organized, Audit
Executive, Supervisor, Accounts and
Cashier Strong negotiation skills.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Administration & Accounts-in-charge
Electronics Research Test
I am currently working as Office Administrator and Accounts-in-charge in ERTL(S), Trivandrum for the past 9 months.
Nature of work:
• Preparing Contingent Bill.
• Making Notes & Sanctions for approval from Director, ERTL(S) for passing the bills.
• Doing Medical bills and claims.
• Posting of staff leaves and entering the documents in Service Books.
• Service Book Verification.
• Doing PFMS for sending bills to PAO, New Delhi.
• Verifying GST transactions.
• Verifying Purchase Orders and bills.
• Verifying Bill Registers, Cash Books.
• Verifying Reconciliation Statements (PFMS wise).
• Making Staff Appraisal Report, Movable Property Report & Immovable Property Report and send to DG STQC Dte.
Administration & Accounts Manager
isfahani & enervario group
September 2006 to July 2018
I worked as an Administration & Accounts Manager in Isfahani & Enervario Group head office at Bahrain for the past 12 years.
Nature of work:
• Preparation of Trial Balance, Income & Expenditure Statenent, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
• Preparation of Payroll.
• Guides accounting clerical ataff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Securing financial information by completing database backups.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results needed. Office Administration
Chartered Accountants - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala April 2000 to September 2006
I worked as an Audit staff in Sekhar & Jayanthi Chartered Accountants for about 4 Years & 3 months. I worked for 3 years as a Full time Audit Staff and worked for 1 year & 3 months as a Part time Audit Staff.
Nature of work:
• Preparation of Income Tax/Sales Tax Return
• Preparation of Individual Files Retun
• Preparation of Business Files Return
• Preparation of Trial Balance, Income & Expenditure Statenent, Balance Sheet for Govt. Sector and for
Private sector companies as well as for our clients.
• To make Internal Audit in Public and Private sector offices.
• To work for the Bank Audit in the month of April every year.
• To communicate and handle properly with the clients.
• Deals with our clients
• Entertains prospective clients and inquiries of clients
• Maintaining relationship with existing clients
Metacoats Aluminium (p) Ltd - Thiruvananthapuram,
Kerala June 2005 to September 2006
India. I have 1 years and 3 months experience in this field. Nature of Business: Importer and Distributor of Aluminium Sections for using partition works, for
constructing purposes, for buildings and also powder coating aluminium sections. Planning supervisory strategy for the area designated
• Utilize solution sales skills to identify sales opportunities, prospect and establish relationships with customers
• Coordinate product evaluations and demonstration that may involve Sales & Marketing Support,
Product Marketing and Customer Support.
• Manages and supervise overall operation of the Plant and in the office
• To check whether the personnel's arrive to work at the right time, whether they have done the workproperly, to verify all the details that taken place in that day and enter it in the report book. • To check in the powder coating plant that the powder is neatly tie up in the aluminium sections. • To check whether the QC (Quality Control) is perfect or not, if it is not perfect ask the personnel or painter to powder coat it once again to get the right QC.
• To check the consumption of powder taken
• To order the powder paints and other hardware items at the proper time.
• Monitors stock inventory and prepare stock requests
• To check the machines that is properly working or not
• In-charge of the payments for purchasing
• Staff direction
• To submit detail report
Bachelor of Arts
1997 to February 2002
• Ability to work in a team-orientated environment.
• Creative team leadership
• Interpersonal communication
• Goal orientated work
• Build long term relationships
• Positive thinking
• Self motivation
• Problem solving.
• Malayalam (read, write & speak)
• English (read, write & speak)
• Hindi(read, write & speak)
• Tamil (speak)
Date of birth : 30-11-1980
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
I hereby declared that all the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge.