Lisa F. Molinaro
linkedin.com/in/lisafmolinaro email@example.com Marketing and Brand Communications Manager
Expertise in Global Brand and Communications Development from Strategy to Execution in Both B2B and B2C Arenas
Deep experience in marketing communications and brand building. Creates and implements impactful communications and demand generation initiatives to advance growth. Passionate about breakthrough creative that yields positive results. Gets the job done. Skills
- Communications Strategy, Campaign
Planning and Execution
- Global Branding, Messaging and Positioning
- Agile and Scrum Teams
- Project Management
- Creative Direction
- Content Development / Copywriting
- Digital / Social Media Marketing
- C u s t o m e r J o u r n e y M a p p i n g a n d Segmentation
3M COMPANY, St. Paul, MN
Global Demand Generation Manager 2018 - Present
Health Care Business Group, Separation & Purification Sciences
• Developed global communication plans for Water Filtration portfolio, aligning with business strategy.
• Created global communications content, to allow for country localization, saving on time and cost.
• Distilled historical data to create brand personas.
• Led customer journey mapping research, to inform and create overarching communications strategy, executional plan and content calendars, further enhancing the customer experience.
• Drove integrated global campaigns for lead generation enablement. International Brand Development / Global Communications Manager 2015– 2018 Consumer Business Group, Construction & Home Improvement
• Utilized insights to develop global brand strategy, created digital and social brand marketing plans and campaigns, ensuring targeted messaging.
• Procured and shared global best practices, digital assets and merchandising toolkits for marketing assets to be shared between countries.
• Directed creation of global brand books and marketing campaign guidelines, partnering with global teams to curate materials and provide training on proper asset usage.
• Launched and maintained internal global marketing asset site to host new product information, marketing assets (i.e., photography and brand campaigns), business presentations and training materials.
• Managed and partnered with priority countries to conduct messaging strategy research. Used insights to localize global campaign concept and measured results. Lisa F. Molinaro firstname.lastname@example.org Page Two
3M COMPANY (Continued)
Communications & Brand Development Manager 2013– 2015 Consumer Business Group, Construction & Home Improvement
• Led development and execution of marketing communications strategies, including integrated campaign planning, media planning and analysis for ScotchBlue® Painter’s Tapes, Abrasives, Adhesives, and Personal Safety products.
• Provided management, coaching, and development to 7 direct reports.
• Partnered with Market Research team on qualitative and quantitative research, validating product positioning, key messages, brand architecture, brand health and packaging. Utilized segmentation data analysis to design new go-to-market strategy.
• Directed external vendors, including advertising agencies, public relations firms, design agencies, brand development and website agencies, and photography / videography studios, bringing annual communications plan to life.
• Conducted ethnographic job site studies with multicultural PRO consumer and built segmented multicultural promotions plan utilizing insights.
Marketing Communications Manager, Consumer Business Group, Home Care 2005 - 2013
• Managed $17M advertising / merchandising budget and 4 direct reports for Scotch-Brite® and O-Cel-O™ cleaning tools brand communications.
• Provided global communications management for the Scotch-Brite brand, ensuring clear, consistent communication and usage of the brand; developed global-brand playbook and packaging guidelines.
• Translated insights from packaging and advertising communication checks and in-home ethnography visits into actionable recommendations to better connect with target consumer. Technology
Salesforce, SAP, OCM, Jira, Celum, Documentum, imSmart, Google Ads & Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Skype, Concur, Workday, Syndicated Data IRI/Nielsen, Social Media Education
− Mini Master of Business Administration, University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
− Bachelor of Arts (BA), Art / English Minor, Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
− Visual Communications Certificate, Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA Awards
− Global Marketing Excellence Award, ScotchBlue tape communications campaign, 2015
− Golden Step Award, Scotch-Brite cleaning products, 2012 & 2001; O-Cel-O, 2001 & 2000
− Global Communications Award, Scotch Fur Fighter hair remover, 2009
− Global Sales & Marketing Professionalism Award, Scotch Fur Fighter hair remover, 2008
− Summit Creative Award, O-Cel-O website design, 2003
− U.S. Design Patent, D553820, In-sink sponge holder, 2007