ANA RAQUEL SOSA DE VÁSQUEZ
Avenida Rotterdam, reparto Miralvalle, San Salvador, El Salvador. Contact Phone Number: (503-****-****
Motivated customer service specialist with over 5 years of experience in a team-based environment. Patient and empathic with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care. Customer service professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
Adherence to high customer service standards
Proficiency in Excel, Word, or PowerPoint application
PolyPM and EDI
Exceptional communication skills
Strong client relations
Problem Solving Skills
Quality Analyst, 09/2007 – 12/2010
Teleperformance - El Salvador
Collaborated with team managers, new hires, to ensure the delivery of efficient, high-quality service.
Analyzed calls to monitor Customer Service Representative Performance and productivity, ensuring assessment processes and standards
Customer Service team Lead, 12/2010 – 05/2012
Teleperformance - El Salvador
Oversaw customer services reps on the team to ensure customer satisfaction goals were consistently met.
Developed process controls and metrics for daily management of the Team
Active Listening Skills
Created Action plans to improve skills for Customer service representative
Customer Service for Key accounts, 05/2012 to Current
Avery Dennison RIS - El Salvador
Proactively manage customer transactions from order receipt to delivery.
Communicate status to customers.
Responsible for implementing account strategies Enter orders in a timely manner.
Communicate with sales, customer logistic managers, distribution centers and customer financial services.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers.
Interpret and communicate customer expectations and routing guidelines.
Compliance to rules and regulations.
Work successfully and safely in a team environment.
Principal liaison with marketing and sales for products and customers, and for multiple product lines & sites.
Coordinate with division planners and production schedulers on delivery times for orders received.
Implementation of marketing programs for assigned accounts.
Support all aspects of customer service including color match requests, pricing coordination, order entry, technical and product recommendations, and coordination of shipments.
Initiate and implement initiatives which improve customer service and response times.
Customer service for Korean Business.
Account Manager, 04/2018 – Actually
Decotex Intl, A Tegra Company - El Salvador
• Responsible for evaluating, analyzing and synthesizing customer information, to be shared with the rest of the areas to align each process to meet the required dates and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Receive purchase orders, check that they meet quoted price, MOQ, etc.
• Projection Analysis to ensure that demand is allocated according to capacity
• Inventory review and control
• Communication with Logistics to schedule orders dispatches aligned to the customer delivery plan and according to the production / packing capacity.
• Communication with the rest of the areas for production monitoring, quality problems and any escalation
• Communicate with sales team, logistics team and customer financial area.
• Constant communication with account analyst, to clarify expectations and develop customer confidence.
• Management of reports for the customer: Open Order, Blanks Inventory, delivery plan, Master Planner.
• Reading and understanding BOMs from Customer
Telecommunication Engineer: 2009
Universidad Don Bosco - El Salvador
High School Diploma: 2002
Colegio Bautista - El Salvador
Coach and Development Techniques for Quality Analyst and Managers
Leadership certification for Leaders and Manager
Principles of finance for non-financial
Customer Service Manager
Jeanine de Salman
Order Management Manager
Decotex International, a TEGRA Company
In Plant Printing Manager - Central America
Available upon request