Dammaiguda, ECIL X roads
To pursue a challenging career in a progressive organization that gives me a scope to enhance my knowledge, technical and professional skills to grow personally and to utilize my experiences to achieve organizational goals.
DISCIPLINE COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY YEAR
Muffakham Jah College Of
2019 FIRST 83.96
Narayana Junior College,
2015 FIRST 92.8
SSC _ St. Anthony’s Grammar
High school, Hyderabad
2013 FIRST 9.5(G.P.A)
KNOWLEDGE IN SOFTWARE
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: C, C++, Assembly language programming of 8086
& 80851, Verilog HDL, Core Java (beginner),
SOFTWARES : Xilinx, Mentor Graphics, Arduino, Keil, Proteus, Editplus, Eclipse IDE.
ENVIRONMENT : Microsoft Windows
PROJECT WORK DETAILS
S.NO NAME OF THE PROJECT DURATION NO OF TEAM
1. Voice controlled home
Jan 2016-March 2016 3
2. Head count using IR sensors Sep 2016- Oct 2016 2 3.
Wall climbing robot Jan 2017- March 2017 5
4. Smart health monitoring system
based on IOT
Oct 2017- Nov 2017 3
5. Library assistant robot Jan 2018- Feb 2018 9
6. Image blurring and deblurring
Feb 2018- March 2018 2
7. ASIC Implementation of FFT
using Fast Fourier transform
• Project team management.
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Deterministic and passionate towards the given task
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Flexible to the working environment
• Can work individually as well as in a team.
Fathers Name : Mohammed Zaheeruddin
: Works in the Department of Atomic Energy as
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 18
Nationality : Indian
Mother tongue : Urdu
: Hindi, telugu, English and urdu
Address : H.NO 1-43/28P, Sai prasanna enclave,
Dammagiguda, ECIL X roads, Hyd-500083
Mobile : 91-837*******
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIASL VISIT: Visited Regional Telecom Training Centre, Hyderabad.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHEVEMENTS:
• Worked as an active member of TECH TEAM - ROBOTICS CENTRE MJCET for the year 2016-17.
• Worked as an Event manager and active member of EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE – ROBOTICS CENTRE MJCET for the year 2017-18.
• Worked as a team lead for team of 10 members during pilot project TMRIES PHASE-II conducted by TELANGANA GOVERNMENT in collaboration with ROBOTICS CENTRE MJCET.
TRAINING PROGRAMS ATTENDED:
• Participated in INTERNET OF THINGS workshop held on 25 th
organized by IEEE ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION SOCIETY MJCET student chapter.
• Participated in ENTERPRENUERSHIP AWARENESS CAMP sponsored by DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY GOVT OF INDIA, New Delhi and organized by APITCO Limited, Hyderabad. DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars. Place: Hyderabad
Date: July 29, 2019. (Nausheen Banu)