A highly competent marketing, sales and recruiting executive with extensive experience implementing strategies that produce immediate bottom line results. An efficient cost saver, skilled at identifying and eliminating inefficiencies and waste. Proven ability to research prospects and develop engaging marketing programs, to generate interest and drive sales. Dedicated to attaining and exceeding key performance indicators. Marketing Management Lead Generation Direct Marketing Email Marketing Project Management Marketing & Promotional Materials Data Analysis Call Center Performance Metrics Recruiting CRM Systems Database Mining Prospecting Sales Presentations Cross Selling Pipelines Digital Marketing PPC Social Media SEO Content Marketing Mobile Marketing Digital Analytics PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING GLOBAL PREMIERE BENEFITS OWINGS MILLS, MD 2014 TO 10/31/2018 The nation’s leading outside sales and marketing organization for CIGNA Health-Spring and Clover Health. Healthcare products companies specializing in Medicare insurance. Directed the marketing activities for an organization that is the leading source of brokered sales and recruiting for Cigna Insurance, a Fortune 70 company, as well as Clover Health, a startup insurance carrier backed by Google's parent, Alphabet, Inc. Developed and implemented marketing strategies using direct mail, text messaging, email and telemarketing sales and recruiting campaigns. Analyzed data sets to identify performance metrics to maximize the ROI of marketing and business development. Managed an inventory of over 200k sales and recruiting leads in the organization's CRM system. Promoted to assume additional responsibilities for agent/agency recruitment.
• Directed and was point of contact on all marketing activities for the organization.
• Was responsible for long, medium and short term projects within the department.
• Developed marketing and business development strategies aligned with company objectives.
• Coordinated marketing and business development campaigns for the entire organization.
• Created and published marketing materials in line with sales and business development goals.
• Planned and implemented promotional campaigns via direct mail, text, email and social media.
• Planned, managed and oversaw dozens of local, national and international events to promote growth.
• Prepared and participated in business development presentations including in person, phone/video and webinars.
• Managed and improved lead and recruiting campaigns: measuring results.
• Distributed and tracked sales leads and recruited agents to broker partners.
• Overall responsible for brand management, corporate identity and marketing assets.
• Designed direct mail, online and print marketing and recruiting campaigns.
• Worked closely with design agencies and 3rd parties on new product launches for both lead generation and recruiting.
• Maintained effective internal and external communications to ensure that all associates were kept informed of corporate objectives, targets and goals.
• Analyzed potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing and recruiting.
• Achieved direct marketing response rates that were 350% above the national average.
• Oversaw a budget of $2MM over the past 4 years as Director of Marketing.
• Substantially reduced the company’s customer acquisition costs.
• Coordinated with the CEO on long-term marketing and business development projects/campaigns of all sizes and styles.
MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WEICHERT FINANCIAL SERVICES BOWIE, MD 2013 TO 2014 A subsidiary of Weichert Realty, offering mortgage loans and title insurance to homebuyers in 36 states. Served as the in-house mortgage professional for an office of 58 realtors. Provided weekly presentations at sales meetings, organized and presented home buyer seminars. Cross sold Weichert Title, Weichert Insurance, and other company services.
SENIOR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT NEW PENN FINANCIAL COLUMBIA, MD 2010 TO 2013 Founded in 2008 and licensed in 43 states, a leading nationwide mortgage lender. Worked with current and prospective borrowers to originate, advise on, and sell mortgage loan products. Experienced with FHA, conventional, HARP, and VA mortgage financing. SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER COMMUNITY FIRST BANK REISTERSTOWN, MD 2008 to 2010 A full-service community bank.
Originated mortgage loans. Acquired extensive knowledge of the mortgage process from initial disclosures though settlement and funding. Thorough understanding of guidelines related to FHA, conventional, VA and USDA loans. EDUCATION, TRAINING and SKILLS
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA - 1995
Digital Marketing Specialist Certified Associate
SimpliLearn - 2019
Extensive PC /Windows/Google based application experience High level of organization and attention to detail Self-driven and self-directed
Work well independently with focus on time management Strong analytical and project management background Confident and dynamic personality
Extensive experience with web-based CRM systems
Extensive experience with web based call center software Speak Russian fluently