Mac users will need to download and install the SanDisk SecureAccess™ software for their SanDisk® USB flash drives. An Internet connection is required. Steps:
1. After reading the following steps, click on the ‘Ready to Download’ button below.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions, download and save the compressed file onto your computer.
3. Before installing the SanDisk SecureAccess software, connect your SanDisk USB flash drive to the computer.
4. Extract the SanDisk SecureAccess file for Mac directly onto your connected SanDisk USB flash drive.
5. Click on the SanDisk SecureAccess icon on your computer screen to begin. Minimum System Requirements:
Mac OS® X v10.6+
Ready to Download
SanDisk and SanDisk SecureAccess are trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. v3.01 11/16 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.